I have research interests in new product development and communication strategy.
education and training
- Ph.D. in Marketing, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1997
- M.B.A. in , Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1988
- B.S. in Marketing, Utah State University - (Logan, Utah, United States) 1987
- Troy, L. C., Hirunyawipada, T., & Paswan, A. K. (2008). Cross-Functional Integration and New Product Success: An Empirical Investigation of the Findings. Journal of Marketing. 72(6), 132-146.
- Szymanski, D. M., Kroff, M. W., & Troy, L. C. (2007). Innovativeness and new product success: insights from the cumulative evidence. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science. 35(1), 35-52.
- Paswan, A. K., & Troy, L. C. (2004). Non-Profit Organization and Membership Motivation: An Exploration in the Museum Industry. 12(2), 1-15.
- Hise, R. T., Shin, J., Davidow, M., Fahy, J., Solano-Mendez, R., & Troy, L. (2004). A Cross Cultural Analysis of the Geographical Knowledge of U.S., Irish, Israeli, Mexican, and South Korean Business School Students. Journal of Teaching in International Business. 15(3), 7-26.
- Troy, L. C., Szymanski, D. M., & Varadarajan, P. R. (2001). Generating New Product Ideas: An Initial Investigation of the Role of Market Information and Organizational Characteristics. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science. 29(1), 89-101.
- Szymanski, D. M., Kroff, M., & Troy, L. C. (2004). Does innovativeness enhance new product success? Insights from a meta-analysis of the evidence. The Profit Impact of Marketing Strategy Project. 92-123. Cambridge University Press.
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Marketing; 4112 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4112