education and training
- M. Arch. in , University of Arizona - (Tucson, Arizona, United States) 2007
- Cert. in Preservation Studies, University of Arizona - (Tucson, Arizona, United States) 2007
- B.Arch. in Architecture, School of Planning and Architecture Delhi - (New Delhi, India) 2004
- Jain, P. (2019). Building Biographies: Chronicling Time in Architectural Representation. 610-613.
- Jain, P. (2018). The ‘Iconic’ and ‘Everyday’ Mid-century Modern: Shifting Attitudes Towards Repair and Preservation. 534-539.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Architecture; 3137 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3137