Mckim, Billy individual record
education and training
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communications, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2010
- M.S. in Agricultural Education, University of Missouri - (Columbia, Missouri, United States) 2008
- B.S. in Agricultural Education, and Animal and Veterinary Sciences, University of Wyoming - (Laramie, Wyoming, United States) 2007
- Homeyer, M., Leggette, H. R., Mckim, B., & Walker, J. (2017). Visualizing connection: Using photovoice to understand a system of students' study away experience. NACTA Journal. 61(2), 113-120.
- Lawver, R., McKim, B., Smith, A., Aschenbrener, M., & Enns, K. (2016). Developing Metrics for Effective Teaching in Agricultural Education. Career and Technical Education Research. 41(2), 67-83.
- Hill, J., Mobly, M., & McKim, B. R. (2016). Reaching Millennials: Implications for Advertisers of Competitive Sporting Events that Use Animals. Journal of Applied Communications. 100(2),
- Leggette, H. R., McKim, B., Homeyer, M., & Rutherford, T. (2015). Perspectives of writing related to critical thinking and knowledge creation. NACTA Journal. 59(3), 275-284.
- McKim, B. (2012). A Multiâ€“State Factorâ€“Analytic and Psychometric Metaâ€“Analysis of Agricultural Mechanics Laboratory Management Competencies. Journal of Agricultural Education. 53(2), 139-152.
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
- Millis, Kaylan Marin (2018-12). Wine Label Design Preferences and Purchase Behavior of Millennials. (Master's Thesis)
- Homeyer, Megan Marie (2016-12). Speaking Their Language: Communicating to the Different Perspectives of Agriculture. (Master's Thesis)
- Yopp, Ashley Michelle (2016-12). The Human Interaction Effect: An Ethnography of (Dis)Engagement in Teaching and Learning. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- McGraw, Kaitlin Taylor (2016-12). Understanding How College-aged Millennials Receive and Interpret Messages in Agricultural Advertisements. (Master's Thesis)
- Mobly, Mallory Lea (2016-05). Reaching the Public: Personas for Marketing Agriculture Organizations. (Master's Thesis)
Texas A&M University; Agriculture Education; 2116 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-2116