education and training
- Ph.D. in Economics, Georgia State University - (Atlanta, Georgia, United States) 2016
- M.A. in Economics, Georgia State University - (Atlanta, Georgia, United States) 2013
- B.S. in Economics, Georgia College & State University - (Milledgeville, Georgia, United States) 2010
- Song, H., Andreyeva, E., & David, G (2022). Time Is the Wisest Counselor of All: The Value of Provider–Patient Engagement Length in Home Healthcare. Management Science. 68(1), 420-441.
- Chi, W., Andreyeva, E., Zhang, Y., Kaushal, R., & Haynes, K (2021). Neighborhood-level Social Determinants of Health Improve Prediction of Preventable Hospitalization and Emergency Department Visits Beyond Claims History.. Popul Health Manag. 24(6), 701-709.
- Andreyeva, E., & Ukert, B (2019). The Impact of Medical Marijuana Laws and Dispensaries on Self-Reported Health.. Forum Health Econ Policy. 22(2), 20190002.
- Graves, R. L., Andreyeva, E., Perrone, J., Shofer, F. S., Merchant, R. M., & Meisel, Z. F (2019). Naloxone Availability and Pharmacy Staff Knowledge of Standing Order for Naloxone in Pennsylvania Pharmacies.. J Addict Med. 13(4), 272-278.
in the news
awards and honors
recent teaching activities