My research efforts have been in Statistics, Computer Science, and their applications to Biomedical Research and Bioinformatics. I have been working on the design and analysis of complex computer models since 2004. I developed statistical approaches for modeling the output from complex computer codes having quantitative and qualitative inputs, as well as the calibration and tuning for computer models. My recent research includes modeling cancer survivorship data, modeling epidemiological data, and applying statistical learning tools to the early detection of ovarian cancer.
- Ph.D. in Statistics, The Ohio State University - (Columbus, Ohio, United States) 2008
- M.S. in Statistics, The Ohio State University - (Columbus, Ohio, United States) 2005
- B.S. in Computer Science, Beijing University of Technology - (Beijing, Beijing, China) 2003
- Radu, S., Han, D., Fowler, G., Han, G., Fortino, J., & Vetto, J. T. (2020). Relationship of patient age to tumor factors and outcomes among patients undergoing sentinel node biopsy for melanoma. The American Journal of Surgery. 219(5), 836-840.
- Smith, M. L., Lee, S., Towne, S. D., Han, G., Quinn, C., Peña-Purcell, N. C., & Ory, M. G. (2020). Impact of a Behavioral Intervention on Diet, Eating Patterns, Self-Efficacy, and Social Support. Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior. 52(2), 180-186.
- Han, G. (2020). Designing historical control studies with survival endpoints using exact statistical inference. PHARMACEUTICAL STATISTICS.
- Reisenbichler, E. S., Han, G., Bellizzi, A., Bossuyt, V., Brock, J., Cole, K., ... Rimm, D. L. (2020). Prospective multi-institutional evaluation of pathologist assessment of PD-L1 assays for patient selection in triple negative breast cancer. Modern Pathology. 33(9), 1746-1752.
- Han, D., Han, G., Duque, M. T., Morrison, S., Leong, S. P., Kashani-Sabet, M., ... Zager, J. S. (2020). Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy Is Prognostic in Thickest Melanoma Cases and Should Be Performed for Thick Melanomas. Ann Surg Oncol. 1-10.
- Han, D., Han, G., Duque, M., Leong, S. P., Kashani-Sabet, M., Vetto, J., ... Zager, J. S. (2020). Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy is Prognostic in the Thickest Melanoma Cases and Should Be Performed for Thick Melanomas. Ann Surg Oncol. 27(SUPPL 1), S197-S197.
- Reisenbichler, E. S., Han, G., Pelekanou, V., Yaghoobi, V., Ahmed, F. S., Bellizzi, A., ... Rimm, D. L. (2020). Abstract PD5-01: Prospective multi-institutional evaluation of pathologist assessment of PD-L1 assays in triple negative breast cancer. CANCER RESEARCH. 80(4), pd5-01-pd5-01.
- Han, D., Han, G., Morrison, S., Leong, S. P., Kashani-Sabet, M., Vetto, J., ... Zager, J. S. (2020). Factors predicting survival in thick melanoma: Do all thick melanomas have the same prognosis?. SURGERY. 168(3), 518-526.
- Vollmer Dahlke, D. J., Smith, M. L., Han, G., Ory, M. G., & Cohen, E. (2019). Abstract P6-14-03: Metastatic breast cancer alliance's patient education and access to trials: Perceptions and actions. CANCER RESEARCH. 79(4), p6-14-03-p6-14-03.
- Klemen, N. D., Han, G., Leong, S., Kashani-Sabet, M., Vetto, J. T., White, R. L., ... Han, D. (2018). Completion Lymphadenectomy for a Positive Sentinel Node Biopsy in Melanoma Patients is Not Associated with a Survival Benefit. Ann Surg Oncol. 25, S173-S173.