My research efforts have been in Statistics, Computer Science, and their applications to Biomedical Research and Bioinformatics. I have been working on the design and analysis of complex computer models since 2004. I developed statistical approaches for modeling the output from complex computer codes having quantitative and qualitative inputs, as well as the calibration and tuning for computer models. My recent research includes modeling cancer survivorship data, modeling epidemiological data, and applying statistical learning tools to the early detection of ovarian cancer.
- Ph.D. in Statistics, The Ohio State University - (Columbus, Ohio, United States) 2008
- M.S. in Statistics, The Ohio State University - (Columbus, Ohio, United States) 2005
- B.S. in Computer Science, Beijing University of Technology - (Beijing, Beijing, China) 2003
- Scott, E. M., Vallone, L. V., Olson, N. L., Han, G., Loria Lepiz, M. A., & Simon, B. T. (2021). Analgesic effects of a retrobulbar block with 0.75% ropivacaine in dogs undergoing enucleation. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia. 48(5), 749-758.
- Juengst, S., Supnet, C., Kew, C., Silva, V., Vega, M., Han, G., ... Maestre, G. (2021). Bilingual problem-solving training for caregivers of adults with dementia: A randomized, factorial-design protocol for the CaDeS trial. Contemporary Clinical Trials. 108, 106506-106506.
- Lawley, K. S., Rech, R. R., Elenwa, F., Han, G., Gomez, A., Amstalden, K., ... Brinkmeyer-Langford, C. L. (2021). Host genetic diversity drives variable central nervous system lesion distribution in chronic phase of Theiler’s Murine Encephalomyelitis Virus (TMEV) infection. PLoS ONE. 16(8), e0256370-e0256370.
- Subramanian, S., Han, G., Olson, N., Leong, S. P., Kashani‐Sabet, M., White, R. L., ... Han, D. (2021). Regression in melanoma is significantly associated with a lower regional recurrence rate and better recurrence‐free survival. Journal of Surgical Oncology.
- Subramanian, S., Han, G., Olson, N., Leong, S. P., Kashani-Sabet, M., White, R. L., ... Han, D. (2021). Regression is significantly associated with outcomes for patients with melanoma. Surgery. 170(5), 1487-1494.
- Page, R. L., Murphey, C., Han, G., Chen, L., Loftin, R., Gandhi, H., & Aras, Y. (2021). FACTORS ASSOCIATED WITH UPTAKE OF PRENATAL GENETIC TESTING IN HISPANIC WOMEN: AN EXPLORATORY STUDY. Annals of Behavioral Medicine. 55, S219-S219.
- Morrison, S., Han, G., Elenwa, F., Vetto, J., Leong, S., Kashani-Sabet, M., ... Han, D. (2021). Is the Presence of Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes Prognostic in Melanoma Patients?. Annals of Surgical Oncology. 28(SUPPL 1), S26-S26.
- Subramanian, S., Han, G., Olson, N., Leong, S., Kashani-Sabet, M., White, R., ... Han, D. (2021). Regression in Melanoma Predicts Lower Recurrence Rates and Better Recurrence-Free Survival. Annals of Surgical Oncology. 28(SUPPL 1), S102-S102.
- Han, D., Han, G., Morrison, S., Leong, S. P., Kashani-Sabet, M., Vetto, J., ... Zager, J. S. (2020). Factors predicting survival in thick melanoma: Do all thick melanomas have the same prognosis?. Surgery. 168(3), 518-526.
- Reisenbichler, E. S., Han, G., Pelekanou, V., Yaghoobi, V., Ahmed, F. S., Bellizzi, A., ... Rimm, D. L. (2020). Abstract PD5-01: Prospective multi-institutional evaluation of pathologist assessment of PD-L1 assays in triple negative breast cancer. CANCER RESEARCH. 80(4), pd5-01-pd5-01.