education and training
- Ph.D. in Politics and International Studies, University of Cambridge - (Cambridge, United Kingdom) 2011
- M.Sc. in Middle East Politics, University of London - (London, United Kingdom) 2003
- B.A. in International Relations, and English Literature (Summa Cum Laude), minor in French, James Madison University - (Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States) 1999
- Snider, E. A. (2021). Promoting Democracy: The Force of Political Settlements in Uncertain Times by Manal A. Jamal. New York, New York University Press, 2019. 344 pp. Paper, $35.00.. Political Science Quarterly. 136(1), 172-174.
- Snider, E. A. (2018). US Democracy Aid and the Authoritarian State: Evidence from Egypt and Morocco. INTERNATIONAL STUDIES QUARTERLY. 62(4), 795-808.
- Snider, E. A. (2017). International Political Economy and the New Middle East. Political Science and Politics. 50(3), 664-667.
- Snider, E. A. (2016). Democracy Aid in the Middle East. 14(3), 2,16-18.
awards and honors
- Policy Engagement Fellow conferred by American University - (Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States) - Bridging the Gap Project - School of International Service 2018
- Regional Political Economy Postdoctoral Fellow conferred by Princeton University - (Princeton, New Jersey, United States) - Niehaus Center for Globalization and Governance 2012
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; International Affairs; 4220 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4220