- Short, A (2019). Sane Gun Policy from Texas? A Blueprint for Balanced State Campus Carry Laws. 11(2), 401-473.
- Welsh, N. A. (2018). Magistrate Judges, Settlement, and Procedural Justice. 16(3), 983-1060.
- Mormann, F. (2017). Constitutional challenges and regulatory opportunities for state climate policy innovation. Harvard Environmental Law Review. 41(1), 189-242.
- George, J. P., & Gordon, R. D. (2017). Conflict of Laws (2017). 3, 129-162.
- Del Duca, L., & Welsh, N. A. (2017). Interpretation and Application of the New York Convention in the United States. The Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards - Application of the New York Convention by National Courts. Springer International Publishing.
- Welsh, N. A., McAdoo, B., & Stienstra, D. (2013). The Application of Procedural Justice Research to Judicial Actions and Techniques in Settlement Sessions. Sourdin, T., & Zariski, A. (Eds.), The Multi-Tasking Judge: Comparative Judicial Dispute Resolution. Thomson Reuters.
- Welsh, N. A. (2012). Making Reputation Salient: Using the Reputation Index with Law Students. Assessing Our Students, Assessing Ourselves. (pp. 173-187). DRI Press.
- Welsh, N. A. (2011). The Bi-modal Pattern of Mediation in the United States and Canada. ADR in Business: Practice and Issues Across Countries and Cultures. (pp. 421-427). Kluwer Law International.
- Welsh, N. A. (2011). The Importance of Context in Comparing the Worldwide Institutionalization of Court-Connected Mediation. Ingen-Housz, A. (Eds.), ADR in Business: Practice and Issues Across Countries and Cultures. (pp. 119-133). Kluwer Law International.