education and training
- Zhou, F., Hu, S., Chrysler, S. T., Kim, Y., Damnjanovic, I., Talebpour, A., & Espejo, A. (2019). Optimization of Lateral Wandering of Automated Vehicles to Reduce Hydroplaning Potential and to Improve Pavement Life. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board. 2673(11), 81-89.
- Duni, J., & Damnjanovi, I. (2017). General approach to constructing optimal multipoint families of iterative methods using Hermites rational interpolation. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics. 321, 261-269.
- Aslan, Z., Damnjanovic, I., & Mander, J. B. (2017). Pricing catastrophe equity put options: Financial implications of engineering decisions. The Engineering Economist. 62(3), 254-271.
- Damnjanovic, I., & Red, W. (2016). Risk management in operations of petrochemical plants: Can better planning prevent major accidents and save money at the same time?. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. 44, 223-231.
- Govan, P., & Damnjanovic, I. (2016). The Resource-Based View on Project Risk Management. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management. 142(9), 04016034-04016034.
- Cobanoglu, M. M., Kermanshachi, S., & Damnjanovic, I. (2016). Statistical Modeling of Corrosion Failures in Natural Gas Transmission Pipelines. Pipelines 2016, Pipelines 2016. 195-204.
- Nejat, A., & Damnjanovic, I. (2012). Modeling Dynamics of Post-Disaster Recovery. Construction Research Congress 2012, Construction Research Congress 2012. 2200-2210.
- Kezunovic, M., Waller, S. T., & Damnjanovic, I. (2010). Framework for Studying Emerging Policy Issues Associated with PHEVs in Managing Coupled Power and Transportation Systems. 2010 IEEE Green Technologies Conference, 2010 IEEE Green Technologies Conference (IEEE-Green-2010). 1-8.
- Pang, C., Dutta, P., Kim, S., Kezunovic, M., & Damnjanovic, I. (2010). PHEVs as dynamically configurable dispersed energy storage for V2B uses in the smart grid. 7th Mediterranean Conference and Exhibition on Power Generation, Transmission, Distribution and Energy Conversion (MedPower 2010), 7th Mediterranean Conference and Exhibition on Power Generation, Transmission, Distribution and Energy Conversion (MedPower 2010). 2010(572 CP), 174-174.
- Zhang, Z., & Damnjanovic, I. (2006). Quantification of Risk Cost Associated with Short-Term Warranty-Based Specifications for Pavements. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board. 1946(1946), 3-11.
in the news
- Gulf Research Program Awards $7.25 Million to Eight Projects Working to Advance Safety Culture in the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, Medicine January 16, 2020
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
- Ajith, Adithya (2018-05). Driving Analytics for Improved Road Safety. (Master's Thesis)
- Bae, Deog Sang (2017-12). Credit Risk Assessment and Monitoring of Tif Bonds. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Majithia, Vipasha Manish (2017-08). Valuation and Stress Analysis of Exploration and Production (E&P) Shale Assets. (Master's Thesis)
- Rashed, Amir (2016-12). Evaluation of Pavement Network Performance in Texas Considering Multiple Performance Metrics. (Master's Thesis)
- Govan, Paul (2014-08). Causal Network Methods for Integrated Project Portfolio Risk Analysis. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M University; Civil Engineering; 3136 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3136