- Visiting Assistant Professor, Educational Psychology, School of Education and Human Development
Roya Pashmforoosh is a Visiting Assistant Professor and Accountability, Climate, Equity, and Scholarship (ACES) Faculty Fellow at Texas A&M University, Department of Educational Psychology. In 2021-2022, she was a Postdoctoral Researcher and Research Specialist at the Center for Research & Development in Dual Language and Literacy Acquisition (CRDLLA) and Education Leadership Research Center (ELRC) at Texas A&M University. In 2016, she was enrolled in the ESL Education Program, Department of Teaching, Learning and Culture (TLAC) as a Visiting Scholar. Roya earned her master's degree in Applied Linguistics from Sharif University of Technology. Her areas of interest focus on intercultural pragmatics, bilingual/ESL education, virtual professional development, and virtual mentoring and coaching. She has published papers in journals such as Language Testing, Language and Intercultural Communication, and International Journal of Mentoring and Coaching in Education.
- Ph.D. in Educational Psychology, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2021
- Eslami, Z. R., ., ., Larina, T. V., , ., Pashmforoosh, R., & , . . (2023). Identity, politeness and discursive practices in a changing world. Russian Journal of Linguistics. 27(1), 7-38.
- Irby, B. J., Pashmforoosh, R., Lara-Alecio, R., Tong, F., Etchells, M. J., & Rodriguez, L. (2023). Virtual mentoring and coaching through virtual professional leadership learning communities for school leaders: a mixed-methods study. MENTORING & TUTORING. 31(1), 6-38.
- Nafukho, F. M., Irby, B. J., Pashmforoosh, R., Lara-Alecio, R., Tong, F., Lockhart, M. E., ... Wang, Z. (2022). Training design in mediating the relationship of participants' motivation, work environment, and transfer of learning. EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT. 47(10), 112-132.
- Irby, B. J., Pashmforoosh, R., Tong, F., Lara-Alecio, R., Etchells, M. J., Rodriguez, L., Prickett, C., & Zhao, Y. (2022). Virtual mentoring and coaching for school leaders participating in virtual professional learning communities. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MENTORING AND COACHING IN EDUCATION. 11(3), 274-292.
- Irby, B. J., Pashmforoosh, R., Druery, D. M., Lara-Alecio, R., Tong, F., Etchells, M. J., & Algert, N. T. (2022). Virtual professional development on conflict management for school leaders. FRONTIERS IN EDUCATION. 7, 849278.
- Pashmforoosh, R. (2022). The Impact of Training Design in Mediating the Relationship of Participants' Motivation and Work Environment (Poster 20). AERA 2022, AERA 2022.
- Pashmforoosh, R. (2022). The Impact of Training Design in Mediating the Relationship of Participants' Motivation and Work Environment (Poster 20). Proceedings of the 2022 AERA Annual Meeting, Proceedings of the 2022 AERA Annual Meeting.
- Pashmforoosh, R. (2022). Virtual Professional Leadership Learning Communities for Building School Leaders' Instructional Capacity. Proceedings of the 2022 AERA Annual Meeting, Proceedings of the 2022 AERA Annual Meeting.
- Pashmforoosh, R. (2021). Developing School Leaders' Instructional Leadership Through Reflection. Proceedings of the 2021 AERA Annual Meeting, Proceedings of the 2021 AERA Annual Meeting.
- Alemi, M., & Pashmforoosh, R. (2013). EFL Teachers Self-efficacy Beliefs in Teaching Literature. The International Journal of Literacies. 19(2), 25-36.