Conkey, Andrew individual record
Instructional Associate Professor
- Faculty Affiliate, Institute for Engineering Education and Innovation, Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station (TEES)
- Instructional Associate Professor, College of Engineering, Texas A&M University
education and training
- Juarez, J. C., Conkey, A. P., Perez, R. X., & Taylor, H. F (2003). Digital and analog readout systems for fiber-optic strain sensors as applied to the monitoring of roller element bearing systems.. Appl Opt. 42(31), 6276-6283.
- Conkey, A. P., Griffin, R. B., & ASEE (2011). USE OF CAPSTONE DESIGN PROJECT IN UNDERGRADUATE MATERIALS AND MANUFACTURING AND EXPERIMENTATION COURSES. 2011 ASEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE & EXPOSITION.
- Froyd, J., Srinivasa, A., Maxwell, D., Conkey, A., & Shryock, K. (2005). A Project-Based Approach To First-Year Engineering Curriculum Development. Proceedings Frontiers in Education 35th Annual Conference, Frontiers in Education 35th Annual Conference. 2005, t3h-7-t3h-12.
- Juarez, J. C., Conkey, A. P., Perez, R. X., & Taylor, H. F (2002). Fiber optic strain system for ball bearings. 2002 15th Optical Fiber Sensors Conference Technical Digest. OFS 2002(Cat. No.02EX533), International Conference on Optical Fiber Sensors. 1, 427-430.
recent teaching activities