education and training
- B.A. in Psychology, Rice University - (Houston, Texas, United States) 2012
- A.B. in Kinesiology, Rice University - (Houston, Texas, United States) 2012
- Ph.D. in I/O Psychology, George Mason University - (Fairfax, Virginia, United States)
- M.A. in I/O Psychology, George Mason University - (Fairfax, Virginia, United States) 2014
- Follmer, K. B., Sabat, I. E., & Siuta, R. L. (2020). Disclosure of stigmatized identities at work: An interdisciplinary review and agenda for future research. JOURNAL OF ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR. 41(2), 169-184.
- Dray, K. K., Smith, V., Kostecki, T. P., Sabat, I. E., & Thomson, C. R. (2020). Moving beyond the gender binary: Examining workplace perceptions of nonbinary and transgender employees. Gender Work and Organization.
- Sabat, I. E., Lindsey, A. P., King, E. B., Winslow, C., Jones, K. P., Membere, A., & Smith, N. A. (2020). Stigma Expression Outcomes and Boundary Conditions: A Meta-Analysis. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS AND PSYCHOLOGY. 35(2), 171-186.
- Arena, D. F., Jones, K. P., Sabat, I. E., & King, E. B. (2019). The Intrapersonal Experience of Pregnancy at Work: an Exploratory Study. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS AND PSYCHOLOGY. 1-18.
- Sabat, I. E., Lindsey, A. P., King, E. B., Ahmad, A. S., Membere, A., & Arena, D. F. (2017). How prior knowledge of LGB identities alters the effects of workplace disclosure. JOURNAL OF VOCATIONAL BEHAVIOR. 103, 56-70.
- Sabat, I. E., Lindsey, A. P., King, E. B., & Jones, K. P. (2016). Understanding and Overcoming Challenges Faced by Working Mothers: A Theoretical and Empirical Review. Research Perspectives on Work and the Transition to Motherhood. (pp. 9-31). Springer International Publishing.
- Anderson, A. J., Membere, A. A., Sabat, I. E., & King, E. B. (2015). Employment Discrimination. The Wiley Blackwell Encyclopedia of Race, Ethnicity, and Nationalism. (pp. 1-10). John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
- Membere, A. A., Ahmad, A. S., Anderson, A. J., LIndsey, A. P., Sabat, I. E., & King, E. B. (2015). Individual, interpersonal, and organizational outcomes of workplace bullying. Paludi, M. A. (Eds.), Bullies in the Workplace Seeing and Stopping Adults Who Abuse Their Co-Workers and Employees. (pp. 175-193). Praeger.
- Sabat, I., Lindsey, A., & King, E. (2014). Antecedents, Outcomes, Prevention and Coping Strategies for Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Workplace Stress. The Role of Demographics in Occupational Stress and Well Being. (pp. 173-198). Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Psychology; 4235 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4235