education and training
- Ph.D. in Educational Psychology, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2009
- M.Ed. in Educational Psychology, Bilingual Special Education, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2002
- B.S. in Interdisciplinary Studies, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1998
- Gonzalez, M., Castillo, L. G., Montague, M. L., & Lynch, P. S. (2018). Predictors of College Enrollment Among Latinx High School Students. Journal of Hispanic Higher Education. 18(4), 410-421.
- Stough, L. M., Montague, M. L., Landmark, L. J., & Williams-Diehm, K. (2015). Persistent Classroom Management Training Needs of Experienced Teachers. The Journal of Scholarship of Teaching and Learning. 15(5), 36-48.
in the news
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Educational Psychology; 4225 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4225