education and training
- Artzberger, J. J., Carpender, S. K., Griffith, J. M., Pennel, C. L., & Quiram, B. J (2009). The Pandemic Influenza Preparedness Planning Project: An Evaluation of Strategies for Engaging Rural Community Partners. Texas Public Health Journal. 61(4), 48-51.
- Pennel, C. L., Carpender, S. K., & Quiram, B. J (2008). Rural health roundtables: a strategy for collaborative engagement in and between rural communities.. Rural Remote Health. 8(4), 1054.
- Carpender, S. K., Campbell, P. H., Quiram, B. J., Frances, J., & Artzberger, J. J (2006). Urban evacuations and rural America: lessons learned from Hurricane Rita.. Public Health Rep. 121(6), 775-779.
- Quiram, B. J., Carpender, K., & Pennel, C (2005). The Texas Training Initiative for Emergency Response (T-TIER): an effective learning strategy to prepare the broader audience of health professionals.. J Public Health Manag Pract. Suppl(Supplement), S83-S89.
- Quiram, B. J., & Carpender, S. K. (2009). Information Technology and Data Systems in Disaster Preparedness for Healthcare and the Broader Community. Dwivedi, A. N. (Eds.), Handbook of Research on Information Technology Management and Clinical Data Administration in Healthcare. 247-263. IGI Global.
Texas A&M Health Science Center; School Of Rural Public Health; 1266 TAMUS
College Station, TX 77845