education and training
- Ph.D. in Educational Leadership and Higher Education, Fondation Gandur pour l'Art - (Geneva, Switzerland) 2007
- M.S. in Allied Health Education, University of Detroit Mercy - (Detroit, Michigan, United States) 1988
- B.S. in Dental Hygiene, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor - (Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States) 1971
- McCann, A. L., & Schneiderman, E. D. (2019). Creating a Supportive Educational Research Culture at a Dental School by Identifying Obstacles and Solutions. JOURNAL OF DENTAL EDUCATION. 83(3), 265-274.
- Thompson, C. L., McCann, A. L., & Schneiderman, E. D. (2017). Does the Texas first dental home program improve parental oral care knowledge and practices?. PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY. 39(2), 124-129.
- Classe-Cutrone, R. A., McCann, A. L., Campbell, P. R., DeWald, J. P., & Schneiderman, E. D. (2017). The Impact of Community Rotations on the Cultural Competence of Dental Hygiene Students in the State of Texas. Journal of Dental Hygiene. 91(3), 22-30.
- Wyatt, L. A., Mallonee, L. F., McCann, A. L., Campbell, P. R., Schneiderman, E. D., & Dewald, J. P. (2016). Exploring interactions between dental hygiene faculty and current undergraduate dental hygiene students on facebook. Canadian Journal of Dental Hygiene. 50(1), 7-14.
- Vu, M. T., McCann, A., Schneiderman, E., DeWald, J., Campbell, P., & Miller, B. (2015). The Cultural Climate of Southwest Dental Colleges: Dentistry and Dental Hygiene. Journal of Dental Hygiene. 89(1), 34-45.
awards and honors
chaired theses and dissertations
Texas A&M University College of Dentistry; Academic Affairs; 3302 Gaston Avenue
Dallas, TX 75246