Cavdar, Bahar individual record
- Assistant Professor, Engineering Technology and Industrial Distribution, College of Engineering
education and training
- Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology - (Atlanta, Georgia, United States) 2014
- M.S. in Operations Research, Georgia Institute of Technology - (Atlanta, Georgia, United States) 2013
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering, minor in Information Systems, Middle East Technical University - (Ankara, Ankara, Turkey) 2009
- avdar, B., & Ik, T. (2022). Capacity allocation in a service system with preferred service completion times. Naval Research Logistics (NRL).
- avdar, B., & Ik, T. (2020). Capacity Allocation in Queuing Systems with Preferred Service Completion Times.
- avdar, B., & Sokol, J. (2019). A computation-implementation parallelization approach to the vehicle loading and routing problem. Networks. 73(1), 119-134.
- avdar, B., & Sokol, J. (2015). TSP Race: Minimizing completion time in time-sensitive applications. European Journal of Operational Research. 244(1), 47-54.
- avdar, B., & Sokol, J. (2015). A distribution-free TSP tour length estimation model for random graphs. European Journal of Operational Research. 243(2), 588-598.
Repository Documents / Preprints4
- avdar, B., He, Q., & Qiu, F. (2022). Repair Crew Routing for Power Distribution Network Restoration.
- Boran, M., Cavdar, B., & Isik, T. (2022). Queueing Systems with Preferred Service Delivery Times and Multiple Customer Classes.
- avdar, B., & Erkip, N. (2022). Word-of-Mouth on Action: Analysis of Operational Decisions When Customers are Resentful.
- Dipkaya, A., Batun, S., & avdar, B. (2022). Managing Word-of-Mouth through Capacity Allocation and Advertisement.