My research focuses on criminal dispute resolution (including plea bargaining), comparative criminal procedure and rule of law reform.
education and training
- LL.M. in Dispute Resolution, University of Missouri - (Columbia, Missouri, United States) 2002
- J.D. in , University of California Hastings College of the Law - (San Francisco, California, United States) 1990
- B.A. in International Relations (Magna Cum Laude), San Francisco State University - (San Francisco, California, United States) 1985
- Alkon, C. (2017). Hard Bargaining in Plea Bargaining: When do Prosecutors Cross the Line?.
- Alkon, C. (2017). Plea Bargaining: An Example of Negotiating With Constraints.
- Alkon, C. (2016). Plea Bargain Negotiations: Defining Competence Beyond Lafler and Frye.
Texas A&M University; Texas A&M University School of Law; 8500 TAMU
Fort Worth, TX 76102