I have written in the fields of legal education, legal history and law and literature. Currently, I'm researching the property law issues that arise in Victorian literature.
education and training
- LL.M. in , Columbia University - (New York, New York, United States) 1992
- Ed.M. in Administration, Planning and Social Policy, Harvard University - (Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States) 1986
- J.D. in , The University of Texas at Austin - (Austin, Texas, United States) 1981
- A.B. in History (Magna Cum Laude), Harvard University - (Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States) 1978
- Alton, S. R. (2017). The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll's Will: A Tale of Testamentary Capacity.
Texas A&M University; Texas A&M University School of Law; 8500 TAMU
Fort Worth, TX 76102-6509