Tolson, Homer individual record
- Retired Senior Professor, Educational Administration and Human Resource Development, College of Education and Human Development
My research interest focus is logistic regression and structural equation modeling in Human Resource Development.
education and training
- Ph.D. in Physical Education, Purdue University - (West Lafayette, Indiana, United States) 1968
- M.S. in Physical Education, Purdue University - (West Lafayette, Indiana, United States) 1964
- B.E. in Physical Education, Purdue University - (West Lafayette, Indiana, United States) 1963
- Crouse, S. F., Tolson, H., Lytle, J., Johnson, K. A., Martin, S. E., Green, J. S., ... Bramhall, J. P. (2019). Predicting V[Combining Dot Above]O2max From Treadmill Performance in American-Style Football Athletes.. J Strength Cond Res. 33(4), 1028-1034.
- Kim, J., Egan, T., & Tolson, H. (2015). Examining the Dimensions of the Learning Organization Questionnaire: A Review and Critique of Research Utilizing the DLOQ. Human Resource Development Review. 14(1), 91-112.
- Scott, T. P., Schroeder, C., Tolson, H., Huang, T., & Williams, O. (2014). A Longitudinal Study of a 5th Grade Science Curriculum Based on the 5E Model. Science Educator. 23, 49-55.
- Nafukho, F. M., Obiero, D., & Tolson, H. (2011). Consequences of employee turnover in the banking industry: A review of selected literature. International Journal of Vocational Education and Training. 19(2), 73-85.
- Scott, T. P., Tolson, H., & Huang, T. (2011). Haunted by High School Performance No More. Journal of College Admission. 212(4),
- Crouse, S. F., III, E., White, S., Meade, T. H., Martin, S. E., Green, J. S., ... Tolson, H. (2017). Adding BMI to Electrocardiographic Criteria improves Accuracy of Predicting Left Ventricular Mass in Football Athletes. MEDICINE AND SCIENCE IN SPORTS AND EXERCISE. 49(5), 119-119.
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
- King, William Laurance (2015-08). Predicting Persistence Of First-Time Freshmen At A Large-City Community College. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Kim, Se Hoon (2014-08). Relationships among Perceived Working Hours, General Stress, Work Centrality, Job Control, Job Demands, and Work Condition Constraints. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Trevino, Monica (2013-12). Predictors of Employee Group Cohesion and Group Performance: A Study of Primary Care Practices. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Hammons, Laura (2013-08). Relationships among Non-Academic Employee Perceptions of Manager Leadership Behaviors, Meaningful Work, and Selected Performance Drivers. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Kurup, Priya Darshini (2011-12). Linking Work Design and Corporate Social Responsibility Through an Exploratory Model for the Interdependency of Work Characteristics and Corporate Social Responsibility Orientation. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M University; Educational Adm & Human Resources Development; 4226 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4226