- Faculty Fellow, Center for Health Systems and Design, School of Architecture
- Director of Outreach and Professional Development, Center for Nonprofits and Philanthropy, Bush School of Government and Public Service
- Assistant Professor of the Practice, Public Service and Administration, Bush School of Government and Public Service
Dr. Taylor's primary faculty responsibilities encompass leading consulting capstone seminars for graduate students within the Bush School, and teaching a variety of nonprofit management and leadership theory courses. Dr. Taylor also serves as co-faculty within the Agricultural Leadership and Development program (TAMU College of Agriculture & Life Sciences), and annually accompanies students to Thessaloniki and Athens, Greece to explore the variety of leadership models as a scholarly discipline via personal experiences. Per his Center for Nonprofits & Philanthropy duties, Dr. Taylor enjoys working in Texas and beyond with nonprofit and public service organizations. In doing so, he truly gets to utilize his former experience as a nonprofit executive in developing individuals, organizations, and the ever-growing social ecosystem.
- Ph.D. in Leadership Studies, Our Lady of the Lake University - (San Antonio, Texas, United States) 2017
- M.B.A. in Management, Bellarmine University - (Louisville, Kentucky, United States) 2000
- B.A. in Sociology, Bellarmine University - (Louisville, Kentucky, United States) 1998
- Meyer, M. A., Alexander-Hawk, M., Purdum, J. C., Yelle, H., Vick, J., Rodriguez, A., Romero, S., & Taylor, K. A. (2022). Resilience in Recovery? Understanding the Extent, Structure, and Operations of Nonprofits Meant to Address Disaster Survivors' Unmet Needs. NONPROFIT AND VOLUNTARY SECTOR QUARTERLY. 089976402211382-089976402211382.
- Taylor, K. A. (2018). Nonprofit Donor Motivation Under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. 9(4), 1-4.
- Taylor, K. A (2018). Why most nonprofit boards resemble whiteboards and how to fix that.
- ALED340 Survey Leadership Theory Instructor
- PSAA602 Tools Ldrshp Public Service Instructor
- PSAA636 Grnt & Project Mgmt Publ Instructor
- PSAA643 Found Of Non-profit Sect Instructor
- PSAA675 Pub Serv Admin Capstne I Instructor