Nagarathnam, Bharani individual record
Instructional Asst Professor- Term Appt
- Instructional Asst Professor- Term Appt, Engineering Technology and Industrial Distribution, College of Engineering
education and training
- Garavan, T., Wang, J., Matthews-Smith, G., Nagarathnam, B., & Lai, Y. (2018). Advancing national human resource development research: suggestions for multilevel investigations. Human Resource Development International. (4), 288-318.
- Zoghi, B. (2017). A New Online Master of Engineering in Technical Management. 2017 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition Proceedings, 2017 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition. 2017-June,
- Nagarathnam, B., & Wang, J. (2017). Developing next generation distribution managers through competency development. 2017 International Annual Conference of the American Society for Engineering Management, ASEM 2017.
- Nagarathnam, B., Lawrence, F. B., & Jennings, D. F. (2017). Organization development in the distribution industry through industry focused and applied graduate program. 2017 International Annual Conference of the American Society for Engineering Management, ASEM 2017.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Engineering Technology; 3367 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3367