Thompson, James individual record
education and training
- Romano, J. E., Thompson, J. A., Kraemer, D. C., & Forrest, D. W. (2020). Effects of transrectal palpation with the fetal membrane slip technique for early pregnancy diagnosis on the proportion and type of associated pregnancy loss in dairy cattle.. Am J Vet Res. 81(5), 442-447.
- Thompson, J. A., & Suter, M. A. (2020). Estimating racial health disparities among adverse birth outcomes as deviations from the population rates.. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 20(1), 155.
- Thompson, J. A. (2020). The risks of advancing parental age on neonatal morbidity and mortality are U- or J-shaped for both maternal and paternal ages.. BMC Pediatr. 20(1), 453.
- Thompson, A. M., & Thompson, J. A. (2019). An evaluation of whether a gestational weight gain of 5 to 9kg for obese women optimizes maternal and neonatal health risks.. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 19(1), 126.
- Thompson, J. A. (2019). Disentangling the roles of maternal and paternal age on birth prevalence of down syndrome and other chromosomal disorders using a Bayesian modeling approach.. BMC Med Res Methodol. 19(1), 82.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Large Animal Clinical Sciences; 4475 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4475