Jeong, Jaehak individual record
education and training
- Ph.D. in Environmental and Water Resources Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin - (Austin, Texas, United States) 2008
- M.S. in Environmental and Water Resources Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin - (Austin, Texas, United States) 2004
- B.E. in Civil Engineering, Korea University - (Seoul, South Korea) 2000
- Fang, Q. X., Harmel, R. D., Ma, L., Bartling, P., Derner, J. D., Jeong, J., Williams, J. R., & Boone, R. B. (2022). Evaluating the APEX model for alternative cow-calf grazing management strategies in Central Texas. Agricultural Systems. 195, 103287-103287.
- Pachepsky, Y., Anderson, R., Harter, T., Jacques, D., Jamieson, R., Jeong, J., ... Zhang, W. (2021). Fate and transport in environmental quality. Journal of Environmental Quality. 50(6), 1282-1289.
- Worqlul, A. W., Jeong, J., Green, C., & Abitew, T. A. (2021). The impact of rainfall distribution methods on streamflow throughout multiple elevations in the Rocky Mountains using the APEX model—Price River watershed, Utah. Journal of Environmental Quality. 50(6), 1395-1407.
- Bailey, R. T., Tasdighi, A., Park, S., Tavakoli-Kivi, S., Abitew, T., Jeong, J., Green, C., & Worqlul, A. W. (2021). APEX-MODFLOW: A New integrated model to simulate hydrological processes in watershed systems. Environmental Modelling & Software. 143, 105093-105093.
- Jones, C. D., Reddy, A. D., Jeong, J., Williams, J. R., Hamilton, S. K., Hussain, M. Z., Bandaru, V., & Izaurralde, R. C. (2021). Improved hydrological modeling with APEX and EPIC: Model description, testing, and assessment of bioenergy producing landscape scenarios. Environmental Modelling & Software. 143, 105111-105111.
- Kim, S., Jeong, J., Kahara, S. N., Kim, S., & Kiniry, J. R. (2020). APEX simulation: Water quality of Sacramento Valley wetlands impacted by waterfowl droppings. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation. 75(6), 713-726.
- Ayele, G. T., Demissie, S. S., Tilahun, S. A., Jeong, J., & Jemberie, M. A. (2015). Assessing drought severity from multi-temporal GIMMSNDVI and rainfall interactions. The Art and Science of Water - 36th Hydrology and Water Resources Symposium, HWRS 2015. 306-314.
- Jeong, J., Taylor, R., Chinnasamy, S., Rossi, C. G., & Leyton, J. (2013). Field to watershed-scale water quality adaptations to address a changing world. UNDERSTANDING FRESHWATER QUALITY PROBLEMS IN A CHANGING WORLD. 361, 96-105.
- Hunt, W. F., Kannan, N., Jeong, J., & Gassman, P. W. (2009). Stormwater best management practices: Review of current practices and potential incorporation in SWAT. International Agricultural Engineering Journal. 18(1-2), 73-89.
Texas A&M AgriLife Research; 720 East Blackland Rd;
Temple, Texas 76502