Mileski, Joan individual record
Professor and Head
- Faculty Fellow, Center for Health Systems and Design, School of Architecture
- Professor and Head, Maritime Administration, Texas A&M University at Galveston
education and training
- Ph.D. in Organizations, Strategy and International Management, The University of Texas at Dallas - (Richardson, Texas, United States) 2000
- Wang, P., Mileski, J. P., & Zeng, Q. (2020). Alignments between strategic content and process structure: the case of container terminal service process automation (vol 21, pg 543, 2019). MARITIME ECONOMICS & LOGISTICS. 22(4), 720-720.
- Mileski, J. P., Galvao, C. B., & Forester, Z. D. (2020). Human trafficking in the commercial fishing industry: A multiple case study analysis. MARINE POLICY. 116, 103616-103616.
- Wang, P., Mileski, J. P., & Zeng, Q. (2019). Alignments between strategic content and process structure: the case of container terminal service process automation. MARITIME ECONOMICS & LOGISTICS. 21(4), 543-558.
- Wang, P., Mileski, J., & Zeng, Q. (2019). Toward a taxonomy of container terminals' practices and performance: A contingency and configuration study. TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART A-POLICY AND PRACTICE. 121, 92-107.
- Nwabueze, U., & Mileski, J. (2018). Achieving competitive advantage through effective communication in a global environment. Journal of International Studies. 11(1), 50-66.
- Mileski, J. P., Mejia, M. Q., & Carchidi, A. D. (2013). How to Thwart Success in Piracy: Core Strategies of Security. Mejia, J., Kojima, C., & Sawyer, M. (Eds.), Piracy at Sea. 217-240. Springer Nature.
in the news
- Student Incentive Payment (SIP) Program Marketing Strategy awarded by DOT-Maritime Administration 2016 - 2017
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
- CLGV001 Hullabaloo U:good Realationshi Instructor
- FINC341 Business Finance Instructor
- ITDE685 Directed Studies Instructor
- MARA212 Business Law Instructor
- MARA281 Seminar In Ug Research Methods Instructor
chaired theses and dissertations
- Ghoram, Lawrence Clifton (2015-05). Cooperation among Stakeholders for a Preventative and Responsive Maritime Disaster System: The Mitigation of an Arctic Wicked Problem. (Master's Thesis)