Lightfoot, Robert individual record
Associate Professor of Practice
- Faculty Affiliate, Institute for Engineering Education and Innovation, Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station (TEES)
- IDEATE Fellow, Center for Teaching Excellence
- Associate Professor of Practice, Computer Science and Engineering, College of Engineering
- Lecturer, Computer Science and Engineering, College of Engineering
Robert Lighfoot has 28 years in Industry from software developer, requirements design, project and product management.
education and training
- M.S. in Computer Software Engineering, Southern Methodist University - (Dallas, Texas, United States)
- Lightfoot, R., Gooch, B., & Fowler, R. M. (2017). Humanizing the Machine. Communications in Computer and Information Science, HCI International 2017 Posters' Extended Abstracts. 714, 569-574.
- Natarajarathinam, M., Johnson, M., White, L., Amani, S., Ray, S., Powell, L., ... Moore, J. Lessons learned: Faculty Watch Parties Are a Powerful Approach to Foster Diversity and Inclusivity Discussions. 2022 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition.
open teaching materials
- Hammond, T., Lightfoot, R., Ray, S., & Thomas, S. (2020). Creating and Implementing an Online Course Etiquette Appreciative Agreement: Recommendations and Insights for Updating Course Material and Social Expectations to Aid in the Transition to Online Learning During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
awards and honors
- Instructional Technology Certificate Program Faculty Award conferred by Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) - Office for Academic Innovation 2020
recent teaching activities
- CSCE111 Cpsc Concepts & Program Instructor
- CSCE121 Intro Pgm Design Concept Instructor
- CSCE315 Hnr-programming Studio Instructor
- CSCE315 Programming Studio Instructor
- CSCE315 Programming Studio:esp Instructor
College Sta, Texas 77843-3112