Flagg, James individual record
- Professor Emeritus, Accounting, Mays Business School
My publications have focused on auditing, financial accounting, international, accounting, fraud, and bankruptcy. My research interest also includes Corporate Governance, Enterprise Risk, Information Security Risk, and Audit Quality issues.
education and training
- Ph.D. in Accounting, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1988
- M.B.A. in Accounting, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1976
- M.S. in Economics, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1974
- B.S. in Economics, Eckerd College - (St. Petersburg, Florida, United States) 1973
- Olibe, K. O., Flagg, J. C., & Rezaee, Z (2015). An empirical assessment of the effect of corporate international diversification on firm debt and value. 2(3), 229-229.
- Ridley, D., Gist, W., Duke, D., & Flagg, J. C. (2008). The predictive ability of accounting operating cash flows: a moving window spectral analysis. American J of Finance and Accounting. 1(2), 167-167.
- Strawser, J. A., Flagg, J. C., & Holmes, S. A. (2000). Job perceptions and turnover behavior of tenure-track accounting educators. Journal of Accounting Education. 18(4), 315-340.
- Ridley, D., Gist, W. E., Duke, D., & Flagg, J. C. (1999). The Predictive Ability and Usefulness of Accounting Operating Cash Flows.
- Cravens, K. S., Flagg, J. C., & Glover, H. D. (1994). A Comparison of Client Characteristics by Auditor Attributes. Managerial Auditing Journal. 9(3), 27-36.
recent teaching activities
- ACCT407 Auditing Instructor
- ACCT607 Seminar In Auditing Instructor
- ACCT629 Controls Audit Tech Instructor
Texas A&M University; Head Of Accounting; 4353 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4353