R. Srinivasan, Ph.D. is a professor at Texas A&M University and director of the Spatial Sciences Laboratory at Texas A&M. He has become known and respected throughout the world for his developmental work with spatial sciences and computer-based modeling, especially the Soil and Water Assessment Tool or SWAT model. His research and its applications have contributed to long-lasting changes in natural resource assessments and development of management system options, currently being used in more than 90 countries.
- Chen, M., Gassman, P. W., Srinivasan, R., Cui, Y., & Arritt, R. (2020). Analysis of alternative climate datasets and evapotranspiration methods for the Upper Mississippi River Basin using SWAT within HAWQS. Science of The Total Environment. 720, 137562-137562.
- Qi, J., Zhang, X., Yang, Q., Srinivasan, R., Arnold, J. G., Li, J., Waldholf, S. T., & Cole, J. (2020). SWAT Ungauged: Water Quality Modeling in the Upper Mississippi River Basin. JOURNAL OF HYDROLOGY. 584, 124601-124601.
- Wu, J., Primary, H. Y., Arnold, J. G., Yang, Y., Cai, X., White, M. J., ... Srinivasan, R. (2020). Development of Reservoir Operation Functions in SWAT+ for National Water Quantity and Quality Assessments. JOURNAL OF HYDROLOGY. 583, 124556-124556.
- Uribe, N., Srinivasan, R., Corzo, G., Arango, D., & Solomatine, D. (2020). Spatio-temporal critical source area patterns of runoff pollution from agricultural practices in the Colombian Andes. ECOLOGICAL ENGINEERING. 149, 105810-105810.
- Spruce, J., Bolten, J., Mohammed, I. N., Srinivasan, R., & Lakshmi, V. (2020). Mapping Land Use Land Cover Change in the Lower Mekong Basin From 1997 to 2010. Frontiers in Environmental Science. 8, 21.
- Nkonya, E., Srinivasan, R., Anderson, W., & Kato, E. (2016). Economics of Land Degradation and Improvement in Bhutan. Economics of Land Degradation and Improvement – A Global Assessment for Sustainable Development. (pp. 327-383). Springer International Publishing.
- Chaubey, I., Migliaccio, K. W., Green, C. H., Arnold, J. G., & Srinivasan, R. (2006). Phosphorus modeling in soil and water assessment tool (SWAT) model. Modeling Phosphorus in the Environment. (pp. 163-187).
- Thomson, A. M., Brown, R. A., Rosenberg, N. J., Srinivasan, R., & Izaurralde, R. C. (2005). Climate Change Impacts for the Conterminous USA: An Integrated Assessment. Climate Change Impacts for the Conterminous USA. (pp. 67-88). Springer Netherlands.
- Mian, A., Pinnell, M., Franco, M. S., Petry, L., Doudican, B., & Srinivasan, R. (2018). Lessons learned from a collaborative NSF RET program involving three regional universities. 2012 ASEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE. 2018-June,
- Lewis, B., Leary, J., Dickman, C., Petroski, W., Bellows, V., Morneault, A., ... Srinivasan, R. (2017). The NSF REU/RET Research on Energy Absorbing 3D Printed Polymer Structures. 5, v005t06a029-v005t06a029.
- Petry, L., Pinnell, M., Franco, M. S., Doudican, B., Mian, A., & Srinivasan, R. (2017). Collaborative community-based research experiences in materials and manufacturing (work in progress). 2012 ASEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE. 2017-June,
- Neeraj, T., & Srinivasan, R. (2017). Hydrogen Embrittlement of Steels: Vacancy Induced Damage and Nano-Voiding Mechanisms. CORROSION. 73(4), 437-447.
- Pradhan, S., Khan, Z., Tanna, V. L., Prasad, U., Paravastu, Y., Raval, D. C., ... Bora, D. (2017). Initial results in SST-1 after up-gradation. 7TH EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON APPLIED SUPERCONDUCTIVITY (EUCAS'05). 823(1), 012004-012004.
- Seo, Mijin (2014-12). Modeling Low Impact Development at the Small-Watershed Scale: Implications for the Decision Making Process. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Omani, Nina (2014-08). Impact Assessment of Climate Change on Glaciers and Runoff Using SWAT. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Young, De'Etra Jenra (2010-12). Impervious Areas: Examining the Undermining Effects on Surface Water Quality. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Eskandari Halvaei, Mostafa (2010-08). Improving Open Channel Network Operation Using Gate Control Support Model Developed with ArcGIS Geoprosessing Tools. (Master's Thesis)
- Mylevaganam, Sivarajah (2009-12). Evaluation of Scale Issues in SWAT. (Master's Thesis)