Stanley, Christine individual record
Dr. Stanley's research interests are in faculty professional development, instructional development, multicultural organizational development, and college teaching.
education and training
- Ph.D. in Curriculum and Instruction, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1990
- M.Sc. in Zoology, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1985
- B.Sc. in Biology, cum laude, Prairie View A&M University - (Prairie View, Texas, United States) 1983
- Stanley, C. A., Watson, K. L., Reyes, J. M., & Varela, K. S. (2019). Organizational Change and the Chief Diversity Officer: A Case Study of Institutionalizing a Diversity Plan. Journal of Diversity in Higher Education. 12(3), 255-265.
- Carter-Sowell, A. R., Vaid, J., Stanley, C. A., Petitt, B., & Battle, J. S. (2019). ADVANCE Scholar Program: enhancing minoritized scholars’ professional visibility. Equality Diversity and Inclusion An International Journal. 38(3), 305-327.
- Worthington, R. L., Stanley, C. A., & Lewis, W. T. (2014). National Association of Diversity Officers in Higher Education Standards of Professional Practice for Chief Diversity Officers. Journal of Diversity in Higher Education. 7(4), 227-234.
- Stanley, C. A. (2014). The Chief Diversity Officer: An Examination of CDO Models and Strategies. Journal of Diversity in Higher Education. 7(2), 101-108.
- Stanley, C. A. (2012). Learning to Speak, Learning to Listen: How Diversity Works on Campus. The Journal of Higher Education. 83(2), 306-307.
- Watson, N. T., Karan L, W., & Stanley, C. A. (2017). Conflict Management and Dialogue in Higher Education A Global Perspective (2nd Edition). IAP.
- Karan L, W., Watson, N. T., & Stanley, C. A. (2016). Conflict Management and Dialogue in Higher Education A Global Perspective. IAP.
- Stanley, C. A. (2006). Faculty of Color Teaching in Predominantly White Colleges and Universities. Jossey-Bass.
- Stanley, C. A., & Porter, M. E. (2002). Engaging large classes strategies and techniques for college faculty. Jossey-Bass.
- Chism, N., & Stanley, C. A. (1999). Peer review of teaching a sourcebook. Jossey-Bass.
- Stanley, C. A. (2018). Researcher as instrument and advocate for inclusive excellence in higher education. Taking It to the Streets: The Role of Scholarship in Advocacy and Advocacy in Scholarship. (pp. 43-50).
- Kimball, J., Cole, B., Hobson, M., Watson, K., & Stanley, C. (2008). A STUDY OF WOMEN ENGINEERING STUDENTS AND TIME TO COMPLETION OF FIRST-YEAR REQUIRED COURSES AT TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY. Journal of Women and Minorities in Science and Engineering. 14(1), 67-81.
- Kimball, J., Cole, B., Hobson, M., Watson, K., & Stanley, C. (2007). A study of minority engineering students and time to completion of first year required courses at Texas A&M University. 2012 ASEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE.
in the news
- Texas A&M System Regents Approve 14 Yexas A&M University Regents Professors And Regents Fellows Texas A&M Today November 12, 2020
- Texas A&M Announces Members And Charge Of Commission On Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Texas A&M Today July 13, 2020
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Educational Adm & Human Resources Development; 4226 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4226