My research interests include the adoption, use, management, and implementation of information technology in organizational settings. In particular, I am interested in how organizations give incentive to their employees to use IT in their work.
education and training
- Ph.D. in Information and Management Sciences, Florida State University - (Tallahassee, Florida, United States) 1999
- M.S. in Accounting Information Systems, Brigham Young University - (Provo, Utah, United States) 1994
- B.S. in Accounting, Brigham Young University - (Provo, Utah, United States) 1994
- Vest, J. R., Gamm, L. D., Ohsfeldt, R. L., Zhao, H., & Jasperson, J. (2012). Factors associated with health information exchange system usage in a safety-net ambulatory care clinic setting. J Med Syst. 36(4), 2455-2461.
- Vest, J. R., & Jasperson, '. S. (2012). How are health professionals using health information exchange systems? Measuring usage for evaluation and system improvement.. J Med Syst. 36(5), 3195-3204.
- Vest, J. R., Zhao, H., Jaspserson, J., Gamm, L. D., & Ohsfeldt, R. L. (2011). Factors motivating and affecting health information exchange usage. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association. 18(2), 143-149.
- Vest, J. R., Jasperson, J., Zhao, H., Gamm, L. D., & Ohsfeldt, R. L. (2011). Use of a health information exchange system in the emergency care of children. BMC MEDICAL INFORMATICS AND DECISION MAKING. 11(1), 78.
- Vest, J. R., & Jasperson, J. (2010). What should we measure? Conceptualizing usage in health information exchange.. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association. 17(3), 302-307.
Texas A&M University; Dept Of Information & Operations Management; 4217 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4217