education and training
- M.L.I.S. in Library and Information Sciences, The University of Texas at Austin - (Austin, Texas, United States) 1992
- Ph.D. in Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1980
- M.S. in Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1977
- B.A. in Biology and Anthropology, University of Louisville - (Louisville, Kentucky, United States) 1973
- McGeachin, R. B. (2017). Set Your Agricultural Publications Free in the HathiTrust Repository. Journal of Agricultural and Food Information. 18(1), 3-8.
- Mercer, H., Koenig, J., McGeachin, R. B., & Tucker, S. L. (2011). Structure, features, and faculty content in ARL member repositories. Journal of Academic Librarianship. 37(4), 333-342.
- Creel, J. S., Koenig, J. R., & McGeachin, R. (2010). Automating the importation of a historic scientific serial into a digital repository. OCLC Systems and Services. 26(4), 243-252.
- McGeachin, R. B. (2010). Preservation of the Texas agricultural experiment station bulletin in the digital repository. Journal of Agricultural and Food Information. 11(2), 90-98.
- McGeachin, R. B., & Ramirez, D. (2006). Collaborating with Students to Develop an Advertising Campaign. College and Undergraduate Libraries. 12(1-2), 139-152.
- McGeachin, R. B. (2013). The impact of electronic bibliographic databases and electronic journal articles on the scholar’s information-seeking behavior and personal collection of “reprints”. Emerging Issues in the Electronic Environment: Challenges for Librarians and Researchers in the Sciences. (pp. 127-137).
- McGeachin, R. B., & Ramirez, D. (2012). Collaborating with students to develop an advertising campaign. Real-Life Marketing and Promotion Strategies in College Libraries: Connecting with Campus and Community. (pp. 139-152). Routledge.
- Mcgeachin, R. B. (1992). Carp and Buffalo. Stickney, R. R. (Eds.), Culture of Nonsalmonid Freshwater Fishes, Second Edition. (pp. 117-143). CRC Press.
- Mcgeachin, R. B. (1986). Carp and Buffalo. Stickney, R. R. (Eds.), Culture of Nonsalmonid Freshwater Fishes, 1st Edition. (pp. 43-55). CRC Press.
Institutional Repository Documents9
- McGeachin, R. (2018). HathiTrust – How We Set Our Texas Pubs Free.
- McGeachin, R. B. (2018). Measuring the Impact of Digitized State Agricultural Documents – It’s Not Just Chicken Feed.
- Herbert, B. E., McGeachin, R., Hubbard, D. E., & Dabrowski, A. J. (2018). OAK Fund Annual Report: 2016-2017.
- Herbert, B. E., & McGeachin, R. (2018). OAK Fund Annual Report: 2017-2018.
- McGeachin, R. B. (2015). AgNIC 20th Annual Meeting 2015 \"HathiTrust -- How To\".
Texas A&M University; Libraries; 5000 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-5000