Aucoin, Bruce individual record
education and training
- M.A. in Organizational Leadership, Gonzaga University - (Spokane, Washington, United States) 2016
- Ph.D. in Engineering, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1982
- M.Eng. in Electrical Engineering, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1978
- B.S. in Engineering, University of New Orleans - (New Orleans, Louisiana, United States) 1976
- Aucoin, B. M (2018). From Engineer to Manager: Mastering the Transition, Second Edition. Artech House.
- Aucoin, B. M (2007). Right-Brain Project Management A Complementary Approach. Management Concepts Incorporated.
- Aucoin, B. M (2002). From Engineer to Manager Mastering the Transition. Artech House.
recent teaching activities