education and training
- M.S. in Oral & Maxillofacial Radiology, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio - (San Antonio, Texas, United States) 2005
- Cert. in Oral & Maxillofacial Radiology, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio - (San Antonio, Texas, United States) 2002
- Cert. in General Dentistry Residency, Wilford Hall Medical Center - (San Antonio, Texas, United States) 1997
- D.D.S. in Dentistry, Texas A&M Health Science Center - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1986
- B.S. in Dental Hygiene, University of Iowa - (Iowa City, Iowa, United States) 1977
- Benson, B. W., Flint, D. J., Liang, H., & Opatowsky, M. J. (2014). Advances in diagnostic imaging for pathologic conditions of the jaws.. Head and Neck Pathology. 8(4), 383-391.
- Jung, Y. H., Liang, H., Benson, B. W., Flint, D. J., & Cho, B. H. (2012). The assessment of impacted maxillary canine position with panoramic radiography and cone beam CT. Dento maxillo facial radiology. 41(5), 356-360.
- Benson, B. W., Liang, H., & Flint, D. J. (2011). Panoramic radiography: digital technology fosters efficiency.. Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry. 32 Spec No 4, 6-8.
- Liang, H., Flint, D. J., & Benson, B. W. (2011). Why should we insist patients remove all jewellery?. Dento maxillo facial radiology. 40(5), 328-330.
- Flint, D. J., Naidu, A., & Hadavand, R. R. (2010). Case of the month. Periapical cemento-osseous dysplasia.. Texas dental journal.. 127(10), 1120-1123.
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University College of Dentistry; Diagnostic Sciences; 3302 Gaston Avenue
Dallas, TX 75246