education and training
- Ph.D. in Economics, Johns Hopkins University - (Baltimore, Maryland, United States) 2011
- M.S. in Physics, Tsinghua University - (Beijing, Beijing, China)
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology - (Harbin, China)
- An, Y., Baye, M. R., Hu, Y., Morgan, J., & Shum, M. (2017). Identification and Estimation of Online Price Competition With an Unknown Number of Firms. JOURNAL OF APPLIED ECONOMETRICS. 32(1), 80-102.
- An, Y., & Tang, X. (2017). Identifying Structural Models of Committee Decisions With Heterogeneous Tastes and Ideological Bias. Journal of Business & Economic Statistics. 35(3), 452-469.
- An, Y., Williams, M. A., & Zhao, W. (2016). Counterintuitive Signs in Reduced Form Price Regressions. 16(1), 7-19.
- An, Y., Zhao, K., & Zhou, R. (2016). Health spending and public pension: evidence from panel data. Applied Economics. 48(11), 987-1004.
- An, Y., & Zhang, Z. (2012). Congestion with heterogeneous commuters. Economic Modelling. 29(3), 557-565.
Texas A&M University; Economics; 4228 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4228