education and training
- M.M. in Music History & Literature, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee - (Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States) 2013
- M.L.I.S. in , University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee - (Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States) 2013
- B.A. in Music History & Literature, University of Wisconsin - Madison - (Madison, Wisconsin, United States) 2010
- Phillips, M., Howard, H., Vaaler, A., & Hubbard, D. E. (2019). Mapping industry standards and integration opportunities in business management curricula. Journal of Business & Finance Librarianship. 24(1-2), 1-13.
- Wilhelm, J., & Vaaler, A. (2018). Looking for the library: Using an undergraduate business syllabi analysis to inform an instruction program. Journal of Business & Finance Librarianship. 23(3-4), 1-12.
- Vaaler, A., & Brantley, S. (2016). Using a blog and social media promotion as a collaborative community building marketing tool for library resources. Library Hi Tech News. Volume 33(Issue 5), 13-15.
Institutional Repository Documents6
- Vaaler, A., & Wilhelm, J. (2020). Invest in Your Library: Why Your Institution's Librarians are a Valuable Asset in a Collaboration Portfolio.
- Wilhelm, J., & Vaaler, A. (2019). Invest in your library: Why your institution's librarians are a valuable asset in a collaboration portfolio.
- Vaaler, A. (2018). Sources of resources: A business school citation analysis study. Journal of Business & Finance Librarianship.
- O'Neill, T., & Vaaler, A. (2018). Connecting Market Sizing to Business Intelligence Resources.
- Howard, H., Macy, K., Seeman, C., & Vaaler, A. (2018). Critical Business Collections: Examining Key Issues Using a Social Justice Lens.
Business Library & Collaboration Commons; Texas A&M University; 5001 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-5001