My group is currently studying susceptible population to environmental exposures modified by genetics, pre-existing conditions, and co-exposure to other factors.
education and training
- Ph.D. in Epidemiology, University of Pittsburgh - (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States) 2007
- M.A. in Environmental Health, Fudan University - (Shanghai, Shanghai, China) 2002
- M.D. in Preventive Medicine, Zhejiang University - (Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China) 1999
- Jin, L., Berman, J. D., Warren, J. L., Levy, J. I., Thurston, G., Zhang, Y., ... Bell, M. L. (2019). A land use regression model of nitrogen dioxide and fine particulate matter in a complex urban core in Lanzhou, China. ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH. 177, 108597-108597.
- Xu, X., Zhang, X., Carrillo, G., Zhong, Y., Kan, H., & Zhang, B. (2019). A systematic assessment of carcinogenicity of chemicals in hydraulic-fracturing fluids and flowback water. ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION. 251, 128-136.
- Zhang, X., Zhong, Y., Saad, F., Haider, K., Haider, A., & Xu, X. (2019). Clinically occult prostate cancer cases may distort the effect of testosterone replacement therapy on risk of PCa. World Journal of Urology. 37(10), 2091-2097.
- Gao, X., Zou, H., Xu, X., Zhou, L., Tang, S., Yuan, W., & Zhang, M. (2019). Developing a guideline for measuring the total number concentration of engineering nanomaterials in workplaces in China. J Occup Health. 61(2), 197-202.
- Baek, J., Huang, K. e., Conner, L., Tapangan, N., Xu, X., & Carrillo, G. (2019). Effects of the home-based educational intervention on health outcomes among primarily Hispanic children with asthma: a quasi-experimental study. BMC public health. 19(1), 912.
- Saad, F., Haider, A., Haider, K. S., Huang, K., & Xu, X. (2018). Significant reduction of Framingham risk score in hypogonadal men receiving long-term testosterone therapy: real-life evidence from a 10-year registry. Eur Heart J. 39, 1056-1056.
- Knox, C. A., Hampp, C., Brumback, B., Xu, X., Segal, R., & Winterstein, A. G. (2015). Risk of Cesarean Section Delivery among Live Births Exposed to Anti-Diabetic Agents during the First Trimester of Pregnancy. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety. 24, 250-250.
- Knox, C. A., Hampp, C., Brumback, B., Xu, X., Segal, R., & Winterstein, A. G. (2015). Risk of Preeclampsia among Live Births Exposed to Anti-diabetic Agents during the First Trimester of Pregnancy. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety. 24, 249-250.
- Knox, C. A., Hampp, C., Brumback, B., Xu, X., Segal, R., & Winterstein, A. G. (2015). Risk of Preterm Delivery among Live Births Exposed to Anti-diabetic Agents during the First Trimester of Pregnancy. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety. 24, 249-249.
- Xu, X., Hu, H., Dailey, A. B., & Kan, H. (2013). THE EFFECT OF ATMOSPHERIC PARTICULATE MATTER ON SURVIVAL OF BREAST CANCER AMONG US FEMALES.. AMERICAN JOURNAL OF EPIDEMIOLOGY. 177, S157-S157.
Institutional Repository Documents1
- Chiu, W., Johnson, N., Lam, J., Xu, X., Taylor, B., Foster, M., ... Taiwo, S. (2017). Association between prenatal exposures to ambient air pollution and birthweight.
Texas A&M Health Science Center; Epidemiology & Biostatistics; 1266 TAMUS
College Station, TX 77843-1266