education and training
- M.S. in National Resource Strategy, National Defense University - (Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States) 2013
- Ph.D. in Industrial and Systems Engineering, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2006
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1998
- B.S. in Engineering Management, United States Military Academy - (West Point, New York, United States) 1988
- Graves, G. H (2018). Equipping Army Distribution Organizations Based On Modeling And Simulation. Military Operations Research. (4), 5-16.
- Graves, G. H (2010). Predicting the Health of a Natural Water System. PRIMUS. (4), 369-379.
- Graves, G. H., Sulewski, C. A., Dye, H. A., Deveans, T. M., Agras, N. M., & Pearson, J. M (2009). How Are You Doing? Assessing Effectiveness in Teaching Mathematics. PRIMUS. (2), 174-193.
- Graves, G. H., & Lee, C (1999). Scheduling maintenance and semiresumable jobs on a single machine. Naval Research Logistics (NRL). (7), 845-863.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Education Program/Easa; 3127 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3127