My academic research primarily focuses on compensation and corporate governance, and have also written on financial regulation and venture capital.
education and training
- Laux, V., & Ray, K. (2020). Effects of accounting conservatism on investment efficiency and innovation. Journal of Accounting and Economics. 70(1), 101319-101319.
- Laux, V., & Ray, K. (2019). Effects of Accounting Conservatism on Investment Efficiency and Innovation. (2781261),
- Ray, K., & Thomas, T. A. (2019). Online outsourcing and the future of work. Journal of Global Responsibility. 10(3), 226-238.
- Ray, K., & Skorup, B. (2019). Smart Cities, Dumb Infrastructure: Policy-Induced Competition in Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Systems.
- Zhao, T., Hou, I., Leon, V. J., Ray, K., & Wang, J. (2018). An Efficient Revenue Distribution Method in A Cyber-Enabled Manufacturing System. Manufacturing Letters. 17, 19-22.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Mays Business School; 4353 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4353