My research addresses production scheduling, especially in the field of robotic cell scheduling; supply chain management, focusing on the coordination of the manufacturing and delivery functions through scheduling; and currency supply chains in different countries.
- Ph.D. in Operations Management, The University of Texas at Dallas - (Richardson, Texas, United States) 2003
- M.S. in Operations Research, The University of Texas at Dallas - (Richardson, Texas, United States) 2000
- M.S. in Mathematics, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga - (Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States) 1986
- B.S. in Mathematics, Tulane University - (New Orleans, Louisiana, United States) 1984
- Geismar, H. N., Huang, Y., Pillai, S. D., Sriskandarajah, C., & Youn, S. (2020). Location‐Routing with Conflicting Objectives: Coordinating eBeam Phytosanitary Treatment and Distribution of Mexican Import Commodities. PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT. 29(6), 1506-1531.
- Abbey, J. D., Geismar, H. N., & Souza, G. C. (2019). Improving Remanufacturing Core Recovery and Profitability Through Seeding. PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT. 28(3), 610-627.
- Jung, K. S., Geismar, H. N., Pinedo, M., & Sriskandarajah, C. (2018). Throughput Optimization in Circular Dual‐Gripper Robotic Cells. PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT. 27(2), 285-303.
- Geismar, H. N., Sriskandarajah, C., & Zhu, Y. (2017). A Review of Operational Issues in Managing Physical Currency Supply Chains. PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT. 26(6), 976-996.
- Huang, Y., Geismar, H. N., Rajamani, D., Sethi, S., Sriskandarajah, C., & Carlos, M. (2017). Optimizing logistics operations in a country's currency supply network. IIE Transactions. 49(2), 0-0.