education and training
- Ph.D. in Accounting, The University of Texas at Austin - (Austin, Texas, United States) 2019
- M.P.A. in , The University of Texas at Austin - (Austin, Texas, United States) 2012
- B.B.A. in , The University of Texas at Austin - (Austin, Texas, United States) 2012
- Jennings, R., Kartapanis, A., & Yu, Y. (2021). Do Political Connections Induce More or Less Opportunistic Financial Reporting? Evidence from Close Elections Involving SEC‐Influential Politicians*. Contemporary Accounting Research. 38(2), 1177-1203.
- Green, J., Green, J., & Kartapanis, A. (2021). Future Earnings Information in Business Text.
- Donelson, D. C., Kartapanis, A., McInnis, J. M., & Yust, C. G. (2021). Measuring Accounting Fraud and Irregularities Using Public and Private Enforcement. ACCOUNTING REVIEW.
- Donelson, D. C., Kartapanis, A., & Yust, C. G. (2020). Does Media Coverage Cause Meritorious Shareholder Litigation? Evidence from the Stock Option Backdating Scandal.
- Hallman, N., Kartapanis, A., & Schmidt, J. J. (2020). Measuring Competitive Bidding in the Audit Market and Its Relation to Market Concentration, Audit Quality, and Audit Fees: Evidence from Auditor Views of Company SEC Filings.
recent teaching activities