education and training
- Ph.D. in Marketing, Konkuk University - (Seoul, South Korea) 2012
- M.Sc. in Mechatronics, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology - (Gwangju, South Korea) 2002
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Middle East Technical University - (Ankara, Ankara, Turkey) 2000
- Berry, L. L., Parish, J. T., & Dikec, A (2020). Creating value through quality service. Organizational Dynamics. 49(3), 100716-100716.
- Kane, V., Dikeç, A., & Park, J. Y,Kane, V., Dikeç, A., & Park, J. Y. (2017). Cross-National CSR Web Reporting: A Comparative Analysis of Multinational Corporations in the U.S. and South Korea. Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies. 20(01), 1750001-1750001.
- Capar, N., Chinta, R., & Dikec, A (2015). The Relationship between Internationalization and Performance: The Case of Turkish Firms. Southern Business and Economic Journal. 38(2), 1-17.
- Lee, J., Wang, S., & Dikec, A (2004). Topology optimization for the radiation and scattering of sound from thin-body using genetic algorithms. Journal of Sound and Vibration. 276(3-5), 899-918.
- Dikeç, A., Kane, V., & Çapar, N.,Dikeç, A., Kane, V., & Çapar, N (2019). Cross-Country and Cross-Sector CSR Variations. Corporate Social Responsibility. 1471-1498. IGI Global.
- Dikeç, A., Kane, V., & Çapar, N.,Dikeç, A., Kane, V., & Çapar, N (2017). Cross-Country and Cross-Sector CSR Variations. Comparative Perspectives on Global Corporate Social Responsibility. 69-95. IGI Global.
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Marketing; 4112 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4112