Dikec, Altay individual record
Clinical Assistant Professor
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Marketing, Mays Business School
education and training
- Ph.D. in Marketing, Konkuk University - (Seoul, South Korea) 2012
- M.Sc. in Mechatronics, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology - (Gwangju, South Korea) 2002
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Middle East Technical University - (Ankara, Ankara, Turkey) 2000
- Berry, L. L., Parish, J. T., & Dikec, A. (2020). Creating value through quality service. ORGANIZATIONAL DYNAMICS. 49(3), 100716-100716.
- Kane, V., Dikec, A., & Park, J. Y. (2017). Cross-National CSR Web Reporting: A Comparative Analysis of Multinational Corporations in the U.S. and South Korea. REVIEW OF PACIFIC BASIN FINANCIAL MARKETS AND POLICIES. 20(1), 1750001-1750001.
- Capar, N., Chinta, R., & Dikec, A (2015). The Relationship between Internationalization and Performance: The Case of Turkish Firms. Southern Business and Economic Journal. 38(2), 1-17.
- Lee, J., Wang, S. Y., & Dikec, A. (2004). Topology optimization for the radiation and scattering of sound from thin-body using genetic algorithms. JOURNAL OF SOUND AND VIBRATION. 276(3-5), 899-918.
- Dike, A., Kane, V., & apar, N. (2019). Cross-Country and Cross-Sector CSR Variations. Corporate Social Responsibility. 1471-1498. IGI Global.
- Dike, A., Kane, V., & apar, N. (2017). Cross-Country and Cross-Sector CSR Variations. Comparative Perspectives on Global Corporate Social Responsibility. 69-95. IGI Global.
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
- FYEX101 Hullabaloo U Instructor
- MKTG325 Services Mktg & Retail Concept Instructor
- MKTG335 Professional Selling Instructor
- MKTG404 Adv Excel For Mktg Managers Instructor
- MKTG440 Services Marketing Instructor
Texas A&M University; Marketing; 4112 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4112