education and training
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, University of Florida - (Gainesville, Florida, United States) 1981
- M.S. in , University of Florida - (Gainesville, Florida, United States) 1979
- B.S. in Psychology, Northern Illinois University - (DeKalb, Illinois, United States) 1977
- Woods, W. C., Wright, A., Skodol, A. E., Morey, L. C., & Hopwood, C. J. (2020). Deconstructing Individual Differences in Long-Term Personality Disorder and Trait Change. Clin Psychol Sci. 8(1), 184-197.
- McCredie, M. N., Truong, T. N., Edens, J. F., & Morey, L. C. (2020). Temporal Stability and Dynamic Convergence of the Personality Assessment Screener in a Prison Sample. Psychological Assessment. 32(2), 205-210.
- Hemmati, A., Morey, L. C., McCredie, M. N., Rezaei, F., Nazari, A., & Rahmani, F. (2020). Validation of the Persian Translation of the Level of Personality Functioning Scale-Self-Report (LPFS-SR): Comparison of College Students and Patients with Personality Disorders. Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment. 1-14.
- Morey, L. C., & McCredie, M. N. (2019). Convergence between Rorschach and self-report: A new look at some old questions. Journal of clinical psychology. 75(1), 202-220.
- McCredie, M. N., & Morey, L. C. (2019). Convergence between thematic apperception test and self-report: Another look at some old questions. Journal of clinical psychology. 75(10), 1838-1849.
- Morey, L. C., & Meyer, J. K. (2014). Conceptualizing Youth Borderline Personality Disorder Within a PAI Framework. Handbook of Borderline Personality Disorder in Children and Adolescents. (pp. 49-64). Springer New York.
- Morey, L. C. (2014). The personality assessment inventory. Personality Assessment: Second Edition. (pp. 181-228). Routledge.
- Archer, R. P., & Wheeler, E. (2013). Forensic Uses of Clinical Assessment Instruments. Forensic Uses of Clinical Assessment Instruments, Second Edition. (pp. 140-174). Routledge.
- Archer, R. P. (2013). Forensic Uses of Clinical Assessment Instruments. Forensic Uses of Clinical Assessment Instruments. (pp. 89-120). Routledge.
- Morey, L. C., & Hopwood, C. J. (2013). Stability and Change in Personality Disorders. Annual Review of Clinical Psychology. ANNUAL REVIEW OF CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY, VOL 9. (pp. 499-528). Annual Reviews.
- Elfhag, K., & Morey, L. C. (2008). Personality and eating behaviour in obesity: poor self-control in emotional and external eating but personality assets in restrained eating. International Journal of Obesity. 32, S99-S99.
- Hopwood, C. J., & Morey, L. C. (2007). Psychological Conflict in Borderline Personality as Represented by Inconsistent Self–Report Item Responding. Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology. 26(9), 1065-1075.
- Rugescu, A., & Morey, L. C. (2007). Psychology of human inspiration under the space flight environment. 1, 331.
- Skodol, A. E., Oldham, J. M., Bender, D. S., Dyck, I. R., Stout, R. L., Morey, L. C., ... Gunderson, J. G. (2005). Dimensional Representations of DSM-IV Personality Disorders: Relationships to Functional Impairment. AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PSYCHIATRY. 162(10), 1919-1925.
- SKODOL, A. E., PAGANO, M. E., BENDER, D. S., SHEA, M. T., GUNDERSON, J. G., YEN, S., ... McGLASHAN, T. H. (2005). Stability of functional impairment in patients with schizotypal, borderline, avoidant, or obsessive–compulsive personality disorder over two years. PSYCHOLOGICAL MEDICINE. 35(3), 443-451.
awards and honors
chaired theses and dissertations
- Lowmaster, Sara Elizabeth (2013-08). Mechanisms of Borderline Personality Disorder: The Role of Identity Diffusion. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Meyer, Justin Kenneth (2013-05). Emotion Perception in Borderline Personality Disorder: The Role of Mood and Personality. (Master's Thesis)
- Ambwani, Suman (2008-08). Mood, food, traits, and restraint: an experimental investigation of negative affect, borderline personality, and disordered eating. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Hopwood, Christopher James (2008-08). Interpersonal process and borderline personality. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Pearson, Crystal Anne (2006-12). Measuring eating disorder attitudes and behaviors: a reliability generalization study. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M University; Psychology; 4235 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4235