Integrated water resources management with specific concentration on watershed management programs; evaluation of stream processes and hydraulics to foster implementation of stream restoration programming.
education and training
- University of Florida - (Gainesville, Florida, United States), Postdoctoral Training 2007
- Ph.D. in Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Purdue University - (West Lafayette, Indiana, United States) 2001
- M.Sc. in Irrigation, American University of Beirut - (Beirut, Lebanon) 1995
- B.Sc. in Agriculture, American University of Beirut - (Beirut, Lebanon) 1992
- Sohn, W., Kim, J., Li, M., Brown, R. D., & Jaber, F. H. (2020). How does increasing impervious surfaces affect urban flooding in response to climate variability?. ECOLOGICAL INDICATORS. 118, 106774-106774.
- Kant, S., & Jaber, F. H. (2020). Advanced filtration in greywater treatment: a modelling approach with water reuse perspectives. Urban Water Journal. 17(9), 1-18.
- Goldsmith, A. M., Jaber, F. H., Ahmari, H., & Randklev, C. R. (2020). Clearing up cloudy waters: a review of sediment impacts to unionid freshwater mussels. Environmental Reviews. 29(1), 100-108.
- Sloan, J. J., Ampim, P., & Jaber, F. (2019). Phosphorus and Nitrogen Adsorption by Clinoptilolite Zeolite Coated with Iron-Oxide. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis. 50(20), 1-13.
- Kant, S., Jaber, F. H., & Karthikeyan, R. (2018). Evaluation of a portable in-house greywater treatment system for potential water-reuse in urban areas. Urban Water Journal. 15(4), 1-7.
- Jaber, F. H. (2015). Bioretention and Permeable Pavement Performance in Clay Soil. 151-160.
- Seo, M., & Jaber, F. H. (2013). Assessing the effectiveness of low impact development practices under the different urban patterns using SWAT. 5, 3788-3792.
- Kant, S., Jaber, F. H., & Karthikeyan, R. (2013). Greywater treatment system modeling: An approach using simulated greywater. 6, 4403-4407.
- Kant, S., Jaber, F. H., & Qiblawey, H. (2012). A/C condensate for water reuse: An approach towards environmental sustainability in Doha. 4, 3213-3220.
- Mohan, S., & Jaber, F. (2012). Construction and evaluation of permeable pavements and bioretention in North Central Texas. 4, 3140-3149.
chaired theses and dissertations
- Zamarripa, Sonia C. (2017-08). Optimization of Bioretention Hydrological Performance and Nitrate Reduction in Urban Stormwater Runoff. (Master's Thesis)
- Kant, Shashi (2017-05). Evaluation of Greywater and A/C Condensate for Water Reuse: An Approach using Artificial Neural Network Modeling. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Seo, Mijin (2014-12). Modeling Low Impact Development at the Small-Watershed Scale: Implications for the Decision Making Process. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Shannak, Sa'D A (2014-05). Modeling the Effects of Low Impact Development Practices on Streams at the Watershed Scale. (Doctoral Dissertation)