Harlin, Julie individual record
education and training
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Education, Oklahoma State University - (Stillwater, Oklahoma, United States) 1999
- M.S. in Agricultural Education, Texas A&M University at Galveston - (Galveston, Texas, United States) 1994
- B.S. in Agricultural Science, Texas A&M University - Commerce - (Commerce, Texas, United States) 1993
- McKim, B. R., Rayfield, J., Harlin, J., & Adams, A. (2013). Stress Levels of Agricultural Science Cooperating Teachers and Student Teachers: A Repeated Measures Comparative Assessment. Career and Technical Education Research. 38(1), 3-17.
- Murphrey, T., Harlin, J., & Rayfield, J. (2011). An Evaluation of Successful Collaboration Among Agricultural Science Teachers and Extension Agents in Texas. Journal of Agricultural Education. 52(3), 36-49.
- Murphrey, T. P., Miller, K. A., Harlin, J., & Rayfield, J. (2011). Collaboration as a Tool to Improve Career and Technical Education: A Qualitative Study of Successful Collaboration Among Extension Agents and Agricultural Science Teachers. Journal of Career and Technical Education. 26(2),
- Roberts, G., Greiman, B., Murphy, T., Ricketts, J., Harlin, J., & Briers, G. (2009). Changes in Student Teachers' Intention to teach During Student Teaching. Journal of Agricultural Education. 50(4), 134-145.
- Roberts, G., Harlin, J., & Briers, G. (2008). Peer Modeling and Teaching Efficacy: The Influence of Two Student Teachers at the Same Time. Journal of Agricultural Education. 49(2), 13-26.
awards and honors
chaired theses and dissertations
- Gorter, Erin Kirsten (2018-12). Exploration of Global Perspectives, Teacher Passion, and Professional Commitment of Second Stage Agriculture Teachers in the Western United States. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Sommerlatte Lowes, Kelley Renee (2018-08). Making it Work: A Qualitative Study of Work-Life Balance of Agricultural Science Teachers. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Moreland, Michelle Marie (2014-12). A Case Study of Four Agricultural Science Teachers' Preparation for Teaching Special Needs Students. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Mowen, Diana L. (2007-05). Impacts of graduate student content specialists serving in middle school classrooms on teachers and graduate students. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Real, Laura A (2004-12). Development of youth leadership life skills of Texas youth as San Antonio Livestock Exposition school tour guides. (Master's Thesis)
Texas A&M University; Agriculture Education; 2116 TAMU
College Station, TX 77873-2116