Dr. David Anderson is a Professor and Extension Economist in the Department of Agricultural Economics at Texas A&M University. His extension education and research activities are in livestock, and food products marketing and agricultural policy. He is the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Livestock and Food Products Marketing economist. Dr. Anderson's program has focused research on livestock markets and the impact of alternative farm programs on the livestock, dairy and crop sectors of agriculture. Recent extension programs have focused on livestock market outlook and farm programs.
- Carpenter, C. W., Anderson, D., & Dudensing, R. (2019). The Texas Drilling Boom and Local Human Capital Investment. Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics. 51(2), 199-218.
- Palma, M. A., Johnson, M. D., & Anderson, D. P. (2019). The effects of experience versus description of attributes on willingness‐to‐pay for beefsteaks. AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS. 50(2), 129-137.
- Kassas, B., Palma, M. A., & Anderson, D. P. (2018). Fine-Tuning Willingness-to-Pay Estimates in Second Price Auctions for Market Goods. JOURNAL OF BEHAVIORAL AND EXPERIMENTAL ECONOMICS. 77, 50-61.
- JANG, J. W., ISHDORJ, A., ANDERSON, D. P., PUREVJAV, T., & DAHLKE, G. (2017). EXPLORING THE EXISTENCE OF GRADER BIAS IN BEEF GRADING. Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics. 49(3), 467-489.
- Palma, M. A., Ness, M. L., & Anderson, D. P. (2017). Fashionable food: a latent class analysis of social status in food purchases. Applied Economics. 49(3), 1-13.
- Baber, J. R., Sawyer, J. E., Anderson, D. P., Richardson, J. W., & Wickersham, T. A. (2017). 029 An Economic Comparison between Limit-Fed and Conventional Cow-Calf Production Systems During Periods of Reduced Forage Availability. JOURNAL OF ANIMAL SCIENCE. 95(suppl_1), 14-14.
- Anderson, D. P. (2010). Impact of reduced federal and public land grazing on viability of the US sheep industry. Journal of Dairy Science. 93, 518-519.
- Herbst, B. K., Anderson, D. P., Outlaw, J. L., & Richardson, J. W. (2009). \"Potential Ramifications of the EPA Dairy Cow Tax.\". Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics. 34(3), 551-551.
- Herbst, B. K., Richardson, J. W., Outlaw, J. L., Anderson, D. P., & Brown, D. S. (2008). \"Comparison of MILC: Current Law vs. 2008 Senate Farm Bill Proposal.\". Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics. 33(3), 497-497.
- Anderson, D. P., Smith, E. G., Richardson, J. W., & Outlaw, J. L. (2001). Evaluating a marketing loan program for wool and mohair.. JOURNAL OF AGRICULTURAL AND RESOURCE ECONOMICS. 26(2), 572-572.