Dr. Xinyue Ye is Associate Professor of Stellar Faculty Provost Target Hire at Department of Landscape Architecture and Urban Planning at Texas A&M University, where he directs Urban Data Science Lab. With the career experience in urban planning, economic geography, geographic information system, and computational science, his research focuses on geospatial artificial intelligence, big data, smart cities, and urban computing. Dr. Ye models the space-time perspective of socioeconomic inequality and human dynamics for applications in various domains, such as economic development, disaster response, transportation and land use, public health and urban crime. He was the elected chair of the American Association of Geographers (AAG)'s Regional Development and Planning Specialty Group, co-chair of Asian Geography Specialty Group and chair of China Specialty Group. He also served as President of the International Association of Chinese Professionals in Geographic Information Science. He won the national first-place research award from University Economic Development Association in 2011 and received the Regional Development and Planning emerging scholar award from AAG in 2012. He was the recipient of annual research awards from both computational science (New Jersey Institute of Technology) and Geography (Kent State University). His work has been funded by National Science Foundation, National Institute of Justice, Department of Commerce, and Department of Energy.
- Ye, X., Wang, W., Zhang, X., Li, Z., Yu, D., Du, J., & Chen, Z. (2021). Reconstructing spatial information diffusion networks with heterogeneous agents and text contents. Transactions in GIS.
- Gong, X. i., & Ye, X. (2021). Governors Fighting Crisis: Responses to the COVID-19 Pandemic across U.S. States on Twitter. PROFESSIONAL GEOGRAPHER. 1-19.
- Zhu, D. i., Ye, X., & Manson, S. (2021). Revealing the spatial shifting pattern of COVID-19 pandemic in the United States. SCIENTIFIC REPORTS. 11(1), 8396.
- Ali, S., Ying, L., Nazir, A., Abdullah, .., Ishaq, M., Shah, T., ... Tariq, A. (2021). Rural farmers perception and coping strategies towards climate change and their determinants: Evidence from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, Pakistan. Journal of Cleaner Production. 291, 125250-125250.
- Tian, M., Li, T., Ye, X., Zhao, H., & Meng, X. (2021). The impact of high-speed rail on service industry agglomeration in peripheral cities. Transportation Research Part D Transport and Environment. 93, 102745-102745.
- Tang, W., Grimm, V., Tesfatsion, L., Shook, E., Bennett, D., An, L. i., Gong, Z., & Ye, X. (2020). Code Reusability and Transparency of Agent-Based Modeling: A Review from a Cyberinfrastructure Perspective. High Performance Computing for Geospatial Applications. (pp. 115-134). Springer International Publishing.
- Ye, X., She, B., Li, W., Kudva, S., & Benya, S. (2020). What and Where Are We Tweeting About Black Friday?. Urban and Regional Planning and Development. (pp. 173-186). Springer International Publishing.
- Chen, Z., & Ye, X. (2020). Modelling Spatial Information Diffusion. Studies in Computational Intelligence. Complex Networks and Their Applications VIII. (pp. 337-348). Springer International Publishing.
- Ye, X., Zhao, B. o., Nguyen, T. H., & Wang, S. (2020). Social Media and Social Awareness. Manual of Digital Earth. (pp. 425-440). Springer Singapore.
- Chen, Y., & Ye, X. (2019). Online Community Conflict Decomposition with Pseudo Spatial Permutation. ADVANCES IN NEURAL NETWORKS - ISNN 2014. Computational Data and Social Networks. (pp. 246-255). Springer International Publishing.
- Hu, H., Phan, N., Ye, X., Jin, R., Ding, K., Dou, D., & Vo, H. T. (2019). DrugTracker. 564-567.
- AL-Dohuki, S., Kamw, F., Zhao, Y. e., Ye, X., Yang, J., & Jamonnak, S. (2019). An Open Source TrajAnalytics Software for Modeling, Transformation and Visualization of Urban Trajectory Data. 2019 IEEE INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS CONFERENCE (ITSC). 00, 150-155.
- Jiang, Y., Li, Z., & Ye, X. (2019). Measuring Inter-city Network Using Digital Footprints from Twitter Users. 25-31.
- Chen, N., Chen, Y. u., Blasch, E., Ling, H., You, Y., & Ye, X. (2017). Enabling Smart Urban Surveillance at the Edge. 109-119.
- Zhai, S., Song, G., Ye, X., Yu, F., & He, N. (2017). Assessment of Drought Occurrence in Bei-Bu Wheat Districts, China Between 1960 and 2012. 2017 25TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON GEOINFORMATICS. 1-5.