Kim, Eunjee individual record
- Assistant Professor, Accounting, Mays Business School
Eunjee Kim studies how firms, investors, and information intermediaries respond to changes in the information environment. Specifically, her research interests are in the areas of information intermediaries, corporate governance, and the real effects of regulatory disclosures.
education and training
- Kim, E., Sethuraman, M., & Zhang, S. (2023). Directors Career Concerns and Investor Outreach.
- DYER, T., & KIM, E. (2021). Anonymous Equity Research. Journal of Accounting Research. 59(2), 575-611.
- Kim, E., Sethuraman, M., & Steffen, T. D. (2021). The Informational Role of Investor Relations: Evidence from the Debt Market. ACCOUNTING REVIEW. 96(6), 275-302.
Repository Documents / Preprints2
- Dyer, T., & Kim, E. (2020). Anonymous Equity Research.
- Kim, E., Sethuraman, M., & Steffen, T. D. (2018). The Informational Role of Investor Relations Officers: Evidence from the Debt Market.
recent teaching activities