My research focuses on the intersections between law, literature, and culture.
education and training
- M.F.A. in , Vermont College of Fine Arts - (Montpelier, Vermont, United States) 2019
- Ph.D. in American Literature, Texas Christian University - (Fort Worth, Texas, United States) 1997
- J.D. in , Baylor University - (Waco, Texas, United States) 1988
- M.A. in English, The University of Texas at San Antonio - (San Antonio, Texas, United States) 1985
- B.A. in English (Magna Cum Laude), Baylor University - (Waco, Texas, United States) 1982
- Ayres, S. (2014). When Women Kill Newborns: The Rhetoric of Vulnerability.
- Ayres, S., & Manjunath, P. (2012). Denial and Concealment of Unwanted Pregnancy: \"A Film Hollywood Dared Not Do\".
- Ayres, S., & Manjunath, P. (2012). Pregnancy Denied, Pregnancy Rejected in Stephanie Daley.
- Ayres, S. (2009). Kairos and Safe Havens: The Timing and Calamity of Unwanted Birth.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Texas A&M University School of Law; 8500 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-8500