Stauffer, Jon individual record
- Faculty Fellow, Center for Health Systems and Design, School of Architecture
- Assistant Professor, Information and Operations Management, Mays Business School
My research focuses on the development of tailored solutions for service industries that experience high uncertainty in timing and magnitude of supply and demand. More specifically, my research optimizes the allocation of resources for healthcare and humanitarian applications.
education and training
- Ph.D. in Operations Management, Indiana University Bloomington - (Bloomington, Indiana, United States) 2016
- M.B.A. in , University of Michigan-Ann Arbor - (Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States) 2006
- M.S. in Electrical & Computer Engineering, Oakland University - (Rochester, Michigan, United States) 2001
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, graduated with Highest Distinction, Purdue University - (West Lafayette, Indiana, United States) 1999
- Le, T., Stauffer, J., Shetty, B., & Sriskandarajah, C. (2022). An optimization framework for analyzing dual-donor organ exchange. PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT. 32(3), 740-761.
- Cho, D. D., & Stauffer, J. M. (2022). Tele-medicine question response service: Analysis of benefits and costs *. OMEGA-INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE. 111, 102664-102664.
- Stauffer, J. M., Vanajakumari, M., Kumar, S., & Mangapora, T. (2022). Achieving equitable food security: How can food bank mobile pantries fill this humanitarian need. PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT. 31(4), 1802-1821.
- Stauffer, J. M., Megahed, A., & Sriskandarajah, C. (2021). Elasticity management for capacity planning in software as a service cloud computing. IISE TRANSACTIONS. 53(4), 407-424.
- Stauffer, J. M., & Kumar, S. (2021). Impact of Incorporating Returns into Pre-Disaster Deployments for Rapid-Onset Predictable Disasters. PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT. 30(2), 451-474.
Repository Documents / Preprints2
- Le, T., Stauffer, J. M., Shetty, B., & Sriskandarajah, C. (2021). An Optimization Framework for Analyzing Dual-Donor Organ Exchange.
- Stauffer, J. M., Martinez, A. P., Yan, L. u., & Van Wassenhove, L. N. (2017). Asset Supply Networks in Humanitarian Operations: A Combined Empirical-Simulation Approach.
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
- SCMT364 Hnr-operations Management Instructor
- SCMT364 Operations Management Instructor
- SCMT685 Directed Studies Instructor
Texas A&M University; Dept Of Information & Operations Management; 4217 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4217