education and training
- M.P.H. in , University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - (Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States) 2000
- B.S. in Dental Hygiene, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - (Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States) 1990
- Cotter, J. C., Wilson, K. J., & Mallonee, L. F. (2020). Impact of HPV Immunization Training on Dental Hygiene Students’ Attitudes and Confidence Regarding HPV Preventive Education. Journal of dental education. 84(1), 88-93.
- Mallonee, L. F., Boyd, L. D., & Stegeman, C. (2017). A scoping review of skills and tools oral health professionals need to engage children and parents in dietary changes to prevent childhood obesity and consumption of sugar‐sweetened beverages. Journal of Public Health Dentistry. 77(S1), s128-s135.
- Wyatt, L. A., Mallonee, L. F., McCann, A. L., Campbell, P. R., Schneiderman, E. D., & Dewald, J. P. (2016). Exploring interactions between dental hygiene faculty and current undergraduate dental hygiene students on facebook. Canadian Journal of Dental Hygiene. 50(1), 7-14.
- Mallonee, L., Boyd, L. D., & Stegeman, C. (2014). Practice Paper of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Abstract: Oral Health and Nutrition. Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. 114(6), 958-958.
- Boyd, L. D., Mallonee, L. F., Wyche, C. J., & Halaris, J. F. (2021). Wilkins' Clinical Practice of the Dental Hygienist, 13th Ed. Jones & Bartlett Learning.
- Boyd, L. D., Mallonee, L. F., Wyche, C. J., & Halaris, J. F. (2020). Wilkins' Clinical Practice of the Dental Hygienist with Navigate 2 Preferred Access with Workbook. Jones & Bartlett Learning.
in the news
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
- Fisher, Tammy Renae (2018-12). Screening Practices and Interventions by Pediatric Dentists in Texas to Address Childhood Obesity. (Master's Thesis)
- Wyatt, Leigh A (2014-12). Attitudes and Experiences of Dental Hygiene Faculty Regarding Interactions with Current Undergraduate Dental Hygiene Students on Facebook. (Master's Thesis)
Texas A&M University College of Dentistry; Dental Hygiene; 3302 Gaston Avenue
Dallas, TX 75246