Lyle, Stacey individual record
Professor of Practice
- Faculty Affiliate, Institute for Engineering Education and Innovation, Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station (TEES)
- Associate Professor of the Practice, Geography, College of Geosciences
education and training
- Ph.D. in Geography, University of Georgia - (Athens, Georgia, United States) 2003
- M.S. in Computer Science, Southern Polytechnic State University - (Marietta, Georgia, United States) 1996
- B.S. in Civil Engineering Technology, Southern Polytechnic State University - (Marietta, Georgia, United States) 1989
- Lyle, S. D. (2013). Experiment to Test RTK GPS with Satellite Internet to Tractor for Precision Agriculture. International Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Information Systems. (2),
- Lyle, S. D., & Sandoval, X. D (2012). Value added Benefits of High definition Surveying (Laser Scanning) in contrast to in-situ surveying for erosion of hydrological waterways. Journal of Spatial Hydrology. 11(2), 33-42.
- Lyle, S. D (2009). Texas A&M University Corpus Christi Geographic Information Science and Geospatial Surveying Engineering Degree. Surveying and Land Information Science. 69(4), 231-232.
- Lyle, S. D (2004). USDA/FSA crop compliance monitoring GIS. Surveying and Land Information Science. 64(2), 89-96.
- Lyle, S. D (2004). Investigation into small-format digital camera sensors for development of USDA GIS of crop compliance. Surveying and Land Information Science. 64(1), 35-41.
- Lyle, S. D., Smith, R., Nygaard, T., & ION (2011). GNSS Shareware Control Software Smart Phone Applications. PROCEEDINGS OF THE 24TH INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL MEETING OF THE SATELLITE DIVISION OF THE INSTITUTE OF NAVIGATION (ION GNSS 2011). 1, 346-348.
- Lyle, S. D., & Eby, N. (2010). Conversion of cadastral data to KML file type for use in Google Earth and Google Maps for Mobile as a land information system. Proceedings of the 1st International Conference and Exhibition on Computing for Geospatial Research & Application - COM.Geo '10, the 1st International Conference and Exhibition. 30.
- Lyle, S. D., Smith, R., & Lyle, C. M. (2010). Geospatial data and server on USB. Proceedings of the 1st International Conference and Exhibition on Computing for Geospatial Research & Application - COM.Geo '10, the 1st International Conference and Exhibition. 41.
- Bachnak, R., Mendez, M., Thomas, D., Jeffress, G., & Lyle, S (2007). Mapping shallow water areas using a remotely operated vessel. Proceedings of the 9th WSEAS International Conference on Automatic Control, Modeling and Simulation, ACMOS '07. 183-188.
- Bachnak, R., Sadovsky, A., Jefferess, G., & Lyle, S. (2006). Applied Research Offers Undergraduate Students Experience and Ideas for Projects. Proceedings. Frontiers in Education. 36th Annual Conference, Proceedings. Frontiers in Education. 36th Annual Conference. 1-6.
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering; 3136 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3136