education and training
- D.P.H. in Health Behavior and Health Education, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - (Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States) 2004
- M.P.H. in Social and Behavioral Health, Texas A&M Health Science Center - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2000
- B.A. in Biology, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1998
- Griffith, J. M., Carpender, S. K., Crouch, J. A., & Quiram, B. J. (2014). A Public Health Hazard Mitigation Planning Process. Journal of Public Health Management and Practice. 20(SUPPL. 5), S69-S75.
- Miller, K. M., Brenner, A., Griffith, J. M., Pignone, M. P., & Lewis, C. L. (2012). Promoting decision aid use in primary care using a staff member for delivery. Patient Educ Couns. 86(2), 189-194.
- Lewis, C. L., Brenner, A. T., Griffith, J. M., Moore, C. G., & Pignone, M. P. (2012). Two controlled trials to determine the effectiveness of a mailed intervention to increase colon cancer screening.. North Carolina Medical Journal. 73(2), 93-98.
- Lewis, C. L., Golin, C. E., DeLeon, C., Griffith, J. M., Ivey, J., Trevena, L., & Pignone, M. (2010). A targeted decision aid for the elderly to decide whether to undergo colorectal cancer screening: development and results of an uncontrolled trial. BMC MEDICAL INFORMATICS AND DECISION MAKING. 10(1), 54.
- Sheridan, S. L., Griffith, J. M., Behrend, L., Gizlice, Z., Jianwen Cai, .., & Pignone, M. P. (2010). Effect of adding a values clarification exercise to a decision aid on heart disease prevention: a randomized trial.. Med Decis Making. 30(4), E28-E39.
awards and honors
Texas A&M School of Public Health; Office of Public Health Practice; 1266 TAMUS
College Station, TX 77843-1266